𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

"𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝐛𝐲 𝒔𝒚𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆"

___________________________________

and that's that everyone. after 10 months this book has come to an end.

i am so incredibly proud of myself to call this out to be the first ever book on wattpad that i have finished writing, and that couldn't be without any of you.

i want to thank every single one of you out there for reading, voting and commenting this story about lando and indra falling in love and finding comfort in each other.

a special thanks to hoiiiiiboiiiiii23 , Favi5239 and iamemy4 for being there for me from the very start and really giving me the boost to continue writing and hyping this all up.

then Rey_Holland and zorophy for hyping me up along the way. thanks so much, your comments always made me smile from ear to ear.

also, i'd like to thank -LEGENDWALKER for giving me permission to use her idea for the whatsapp headers that i have used too many times haha.

and then a big massive thank you for my dutch wags on discord, whom i share the love for formula one, writing and reading with. and special mentions for -LEGENDWALKER again, and DreamyyFormula1 for helping me that extra little bit at times.

i am happy to say that this is definitely not the last story you'll be seeing from me, as i have way too many ideas for the future including 2 series with a total of 13 books so far. though i am currently struggling to find the time and willpower to write a lot, i will never leave (;

      also, keep an eye out for my "meet my oc's" book that is coming very soon, to tease you even more of what's to come in the future.

take care of yourselves, i love u, forever

all the love, b