- thirtysix

author's note: i am so sorry for this incredibly late update. it's fairly short as well, and this chapter is purely for the bonding of the characters in the book.

i hope you will enjoy it nevertheless!

_____________

"It's race day!"

Indra's ears were filled with the yelling of someone behind her, and she didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. Sonne

The brown eyes of the girl got an extraordinary sparkle in them and a smile grew on her face. She turned around to see her blonde bestie standing now in front of her, next to George.
"You made it!" Indra said enthusiastically and she fell into her friends arms. They were 'behind the scenes' so nobody would look up weirdly of their interaction despite the covid restrictions. Both were tested negative, but it'd still give a weird impression to the rest of the world. "I haven't seen you in so long, meine güte."

Their hug didn't last to long as Indra broke away from Sonne. As said, she didn't really like physical contact. "So true. How have you been doing? Hast du bereits eine Beziehung?" Sonne asked, half in German so that the boys wouldn't understand, and she nudged Indra, who had become bright red.

"You know, you got to stop talking German when there non-German speaking people with you." George interrupted while he rolled his eyes. Indra was dearly happy with the interruption as she now had time to excuse herself and sneak away from the group.

She walked over the bathroom of the McLaren hospitality to cool down a bit and check herself in the mirror. Sonne felt this moment coming all along and she was satisfied with herself when she saw how her best friend had reacted. Lando had gotten a faint blush on his cheeks as well, as he could only imagine what her words could be about that made his crush react like that.

Indra rested her hands on the sink and stared at herself in the mirror. She shook her head but a smile played on her face. At that moment, a particular brunette walked out of the stall and both of the girls' eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"Indra?"

"Flo!"

Flo's face turned into one big smile. "I won't hug you, I smell like horse and I still need to take a shower here somewhere." she grinned, show her teeth that were fairly similar to Lando's, just no gap in her front teeth.

"That's okay, haha. How was your Grand Prix?" Indra asked, knowing a bit about equitation and how their shows worked. Flo talked all about it while the girls walked out of the bathrooms to head over to the canteen of the hospitality. They talked a long time about all and nothing, until Indra got a text from Lando.

Hey, where are you? You've
been away for a while now,
is everything okay?

Yess I'm fine, don't worry☺️
I bumped into Flo so now
we're hanging out in the
canteen

Sorry for not letting you
know!!

Okay, don't worry about it :)

Within a few minutes, Lando joined them for some time to catch up with his sister as well. It was nearing the time for the race, but Lando spent every minute he could with two of the girls he loved most.

He then had to leave so he got up to give both a hug, the one with Indra being a little longer and a little tighter. This left Flo with a big smile, and in the short amount of time, the rest of the Norris family had come up as well, all enjoying the view of the young adults in love.

Lando said his goodbyes, not even really caring about his family witnessing the moment Indra and him just shared, and a little but not-leaving smile was left on his face.

"Good luck, Lando!" Was yelled after him and he knew it was her. God, Indra made him so happy.

The family got to know Indra while they waited in the VIP-area for the race to start. Sonne was also there and joined the small group of people.

When Lando's parents left the girls alone for a bit, things escalated. As in: big plans were made and they didn't know yet how smart of a plan it was going to be.

"Let's hang out tonight." Was the sentence that started the planning of a big and long night. A night not to forget.

_____________

📍The basement

liked by ciscanorris1, flonorris1, pierregasly and 43

liked by ciscanorris1, flonorris1, pierregasly and 43.136 others

itsindra I'm sure we're not welcome in this hotel anymore, oops
Might as well expose Sonne for being there as well

_______

ciscanorris1 let's do it again!
landonorris No
olivernorris1 No

flonorris1 This was the best night I've had
itsindra I agree!

sonnebecker what a night HAHAHA

pierregasly Who took the picture though? They're as guilty of breaking one of the chairs as you
user1 Sounds like it was you, knowing a chair
broke
user2 Lmaoo exposed
itsindra It's actually a screenshot from a video
in selfie mode hahaha
itsindra You should have joined us Pierre
olivernorris1 Now I need that video
ciscanorris1 @olivernorris1 never
flonorris1 @olivernorris1 You wish
itsindra @olivernorris1 No you don't
sonnebecker @olivernorris1 no

user3 I really want to know what happened😭😂
georgerussell63 Same
user4 Same
user5 Same
alex_albon Same
charles_leclerc I heard the stories
pierregasly I heard the noises that woke me up
sonnebecker @pierregasly shouldn't have
slept on the first floor
pierregasly @sonnebecker YOU'RE NOT
SUPPOSED TO HEAR THINGS FROM THE
BASEMENT ON THE FIRST FLOOR
sonnebecker @pierregasly geee, calm down
frenchie. do you need a baguette, pain au
chocolate?
pierregasly @sonnebecker I am in pain, yes
landonorris @user3 To answer your question,
enough happened to get the staff knocking on
my door as I apparently have the responsibility
over them
georgerussell63 @landonorris @user3 Same
happened to me, butI have no clue to what
happened