- forty

liked by sonnebecker, georgerussell63, liamlawson30 and 177

liked by sonnebecker, georgerussell63, liamlawson30 and 177.534 others

itsindra She my bestfriend
.
I had a great time catching up with you on a lot of things even though we only met up like 8 days ago. Thank you for always having my back, ich liebe dich🤍

tagged: sonnebecker

______

sonnebecker she a real bad bish got her own money she don't need no man
itsindra Poor Liam
liamlawson30 You'd be surprised how clingy
she is for a person "who don't need no man"
user1 IS THIS A NEWBORN COUPLE?!
user2 @user1 Yeeess they are rumored to be
together!
user3 Only Lando and Indra to go then, let's
make it a mission
user4 @user3 please don't make this "a
mission". don't get me wrong, i really want them
together but it's up to them if they want to and
shouldn't be forced into a relationship
user5 @user4 Amen

liamlawson30 🤩🤩

georgerussell63 And you didn't even invite
me :((
landonorris Or me :((
alex_albon Or me :((
maxverstappen1 Or me :((
pierregasly Or me :((

isahernaez Thanks for inviting me loves, and sorry for not being able to be there!
charlottesiine Same for me, I'll be there next
     time🤍

_____________

A couple of days after the meeting for Quadrant, Indra met up with Sonne, who was also residing in England. Until their meet-up it was unknown to the dark brunette why her best friend was also in the UK. It could be for modeling, but most of the time Indra knew where the blonde was for her work.

It appeared that she had a little week off and met up with George and his family, and also stayed some days at Liam's as he lives in England as well as he is part of the Junior Red Bull program.

Indra was only teasing Sonne about Liam and her finally being together until she confirmed their relationship that had only been official for a couple of days. Since the beginning of Sonne's little trip to the country. Indra couldn't be happier for her and they celebrated.

It also made her think about Lando and her though, and when Sonne made a comment about going on double dates, Indra's smile dropped a bit. She hoped it would go unnoticed by her friend, but of course it didn't. Indra explained the whole situation between Fabian and her and how it affected Lando a little as well.

Lando and Indra actually had a 'fight', more of a heavier discussion, right before she went to meet with Sonne.

The young Brit was getting tired of not being able to help her when he could so obviously see that something was bugging her. It annoyed him that she was always shutting the doors on him when he was asking about Fabian, or if she wasn't putting too much pressure on herself now that she was working on school ánd creating content for Quadrant. He just wanted the best for her and it saddened him to see Indra slowly fall into a overworking flow, and he didn't know how to stop it.

In the moment, Indra had been defensive again, as she always does. But when she was talking about it with Sonne, she could see where Lando's annoyance was coming from and she started feeling guilty of making him feel like that.

She sent him a text that she'd be back within a couple of hours, so she'd cook them dinner, and decided to make it up to him that evening. She couldn't get it over her heart to see him sad and didn't want to go to bed after a non made up fight.

Sonne almost pushed Indra out of the car when they stopped in front of Lando's house, barely giving her the chance to say goodbye. She just wanted the two to make up and then preferably make out, but of course she didn't say that.

So that evening, Indra prepared the food and they had a good talk over dinner where Indra apologized for her behavior and that she would try to open up more about her 'bothers'. They ended up on the couch watching a movie, but they didn't even finish it as they both fell asleep, right there on the couch.