- seventytwo

author's note: super late chapter after what has been like two weeks, but here it is!! i made it a little longer too :)

Indra was waiting for Lando to come out of the airport on Tuesday. The plane had landed about half an hour ago and people started to walk out of the main building. He took a regular plane, there was no use taking a private plane if he was literally going to be the only one needing it.

After a few more minutes a guy with a blue beanie walked outside. It was still quite a distance from where she was standing, but she recognized him right away. She could see him from miles away and know it was him. Indra saw him looking around like a lost dog so she started waving when he looked somewhat in her direction. He noticed her and a smile grew on his face. They started walking towards each other and when they met Lando wrapped her in a tight embrace. Indra looked at him and then kissed him on the lips. He smiled into the kiss but pulled back softly.
"There's a lot of people around."
"Oh please, this airport is smaller than your backyard."
"That's just a small exaggeration you're making."
"Just a small one." she chuckled. "I don't care who sees, do you?"
"Only if you're okay with it, I am too."

"Good, then that's set and I can kiss you now." she spoke and placed her lips back on his, him kissing her back longer now. They got into the Mini after breaking apart and Indra drove them home. Only a little time was there for them to unpack and for Lando to settle, because they had to go to Indra's parental home two hours after.

Lando had never seen Indra's parents before, and though he knew that they were nice people based on the stories he heard from Indra and Sonne, he felt nervous. What if they didn't like him? He didn't want to come over as too prepared for this meeting, but he also didn't want to seem careless. So he changed into a nice sweater and some jeans and put some gel in an attempt to control his curls.

"You look just fine." Indra mentioned when she passed the bathroom and noticed him fixing himself. She sneaked her arms around him from the back and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. Lando smiled at his girlfriend and thanked her. He wrapped his arm around her and walked them out of the bathroom.

"Are you ready to leave?" Lando asked Indra, who seemed to look around the space to check if she hadn't forgotten anything important. "Yeah." she mumbled in reply, after which she continued her mumble. "Car keys, deodorant, lip balm, Karte, Blumen, Handy, check." Lando smiled at her mid sentence switch to German. He thought it was adorable how she tried to speak only English when she was around him, but automatically switched to German when she wasn't focusing or when her emotions were strong. He didn't mention it, she was talking to herself now anyways. He patiently waited for her to double check her bag again and she motioned to leave.

It wasn't a long drive to her parents' house so they spent the time talking about the coming days and laughed about how busy they had actually planned it for themselves. When they turned into the driveway Lando tensed up again. Indra noticed, of course, and she squeezed his hand. "They'll love you." He sent her a genuine smile, and hoped it was true.