- thirtyfive

author's note: hi guys, i started school again and as for this week, that means introduction to the new class and things. this also means a busier schedule for me again and i sadly won't always be able to update during the day.

i have to write most of the chapters on the day of upload, hence why they're quite late. tomorrow i'll be gone with school till 10PM, so i am not sure if i will be able to upload at all.
so that's for your information haha.

oh and thank you so much for all the love and support. we got Halcyon to 15K reads guys, omg!!

without any further ado, le chapitre!

_____________

📍Nürburgring

liked by carlossainz55, sonnebecker, itsindra and 123

liked by carlossainz55, sonnebecker, itsindra and 123.155 others

landonorris I. Am. Cold.

_______

carlossainz55 Go to Germany they said. It will be fun they said
itsindra It is fun

sonnebecker man's complaining about the cold when his own country is not much better

itsindra I give it to you that today was in fact quite cold
landonorris I didn't expect this coming from
     you
itsindra Me neither tbh
user1 Lmao this friendship
user2 it's so cold there now omg

_____________

It was the Friday afternoon and Indra had come back to the track after school. Both of the free practices had been held and the briefings were over. Lando returned to the garage where Indra was waiting for him. He saw her talking to Charlotte and he was glad that she seemed to get along well with the people on his team. He didn't want anything more than her to have a good time this weekend. Giving her a bad first impression of what life was like behind the screens was his biggest fear for now, but seeing her talk with his PR eased his mind a little bit.

"Hey, I'm back." Lando said standing behind her and his nearby voice made Indra jump and turn around. He noticed her scare and a grin crept onto his face. Indra squeezed her eyes but smiled and then punched the driver in his stomach.
"You scared me there. Don't do that again." she replied with a smile. The punch wasn't hard at all, neither was that her intention, but the woman she was talking with just seconds ago, gave a disapproving look at the both of them.
"Please don't break our driver, we kind of need him this weekend."

Lando nodded in agreement being playful and he wrapped his arm around Indra's shoulder to take her along with him. "Shall we walk around the paddock to see the other drivers?" Indra nodded in reply and leaned into his body giving him a confirmation that his arm around her was okay.