- sixtynine

NSFW!!

Disclaimer!!: This chapter is merely sexual content. If you are not comfortable reading these kind of chapters, you can skip this chapter without missing anything important. Next chapter is going to be 'normal' again.

I will try to upload again later today, but I can't promise anything.

Another mention, I don't usually write this kind of content so sorry if it's not that good lol. Because I don't usually write like this, I struggled writing it, therefore the long wait for another chapter hehe.

OH AND BTW
I published the teaser and intro for "Jealousy, jealousy", my new upcoming Lando Norris fiction. I will start writing it when Halcyon is done, but for now, check it out!!

This chapter was written while listening to Chase Atlantic, I think I need to recover🥲

Indra had her towel wrapped around her body while using another one to dry her hair. She was just done showering after the eventful day activity with McLaren. Though it was one of the most exciting things she had ever done, she got annoyed by the sand that appeared to be everywhere in her clothes and on her body.

It was also when she stripped down from her clothes that sand flew everywhere on the apartment floor. Lando just laughed at her and shortly discovered that his clothing wasn't much better.

Lando was also done showering and grabbed a towel to dry himself off. He walked to the mirror to check himself out and he ran his hair through his now wet curls. In the background he noticed the German girl swallow hard. He looked down and smirked.

How had that seemed so sexy to her, he was really just ruffling his own hair. Oh yep, there it goes again. By only thinking of Lando's previous action Indra felt things happening in her body. He clearly noticed and turned away from the mirror to face her, smirk still playing on his face.
      "Don't bite your lip, it will bleed." His voice was hoarse. Somehow, her biting her lip, which was her bad habit, was turning him on. He was still naked and he was going to need to cover up if things were not about to happen in the following five minutes. She was speechless, and she didn't know why. She just couldn't get a word out of her mouth. Indra hadn't even realised that she was biting her bottom lip so she only stopped when Lando mentioned it.