- seventy

The morning came and an alarm went off, it's sound filling the whole apartment. Indra shot up but was held back by a weight on her body. Lando laid on top of her and was still fast asleep despite the loud sound.

"Lando, wake up." she mumbled while ruffling his hair with her hand. A soft moan escaped his mouth meaning that he was waking up. "Come on, Max is going to be here in an hour. We need to get up."

It was only then that she checked out their surroundings. They were laid on the couch and the TV was still on, Netflix asking them if they were still watching. Indra groaned and softly pushed Lando off her but he grabbed her arm to stop her. He pouted his lips to get a kiss from her and looked at her with puppy eyes. She laughed but kissed him anyway. "You're silly."

Finally she could slip away from under him and she turned off the TV, of course they weren't still watching. Indra headed over to the bathroom to get ready for the day. They had a long flight ahead so there was no use in dressing up, but she still wanted to look presentable.

So she just did her skincare and brushed her hair and teeth. She was lucky to feel comfortable going outside without any makeup on her face. On the other hand, she didn't care at all what people thought of her honestly.

When Indra was ready, Lando was still down on the couch and had fallen asleep again. They only had fifteen minutes left. She walked over to the couch and slapped his ass, making him jump up. "Rude." he gasped.

Indra chuckled and walked away from him to gather her last things to either put in her suitcase or the bag she'd take on the plane. "Komm schon, du fauler Junge, sonst sind wir zu spät."

"Yeah, no, I didn't understand quite a bit of what you just said, but I'll be ready in a sec." he said while yawning. And he was quick indeed, only taking the fifteen minutes left. Indra knew it was fifteen minutes because Kelly was a punctual person and never came late. So when a car honked outside it was their sign to leave. They checked out at the central point of the small airbnb park and walked over to Max's car. He was already waiting outside and when he saw the two walking towards him he frowned his eyebrows but smirked.

He opened the trunk and got a sweatvest out of it. "I don't want to know how much fun you had yesterday, but you are going to need this." he said while handing the vest to the German girl. Only then did she realize that she was wearing a black tank top and it didn't cover any hickey's at all. Her cheeks flushed deep red swiftly and she felt herself become hot, and now she was pulling a sweatvest over her head to only make it hotter. Her chest had been covered in marks and she hadn't noticed, even when she stood in front of the mirror. How stupid could she be? Indra was grateful for Max's gesture and quickly put her suitcase in the trunk.

"Come on, it's Red Bull teamwear..." Lando mocked Max playfully. It was true. It was teamwear and it said Red Bull at least five times.

"I think that would be less of a concern than her walking around with your artwork at the airport mate." He replied with a laugh. He opened the backdoor for Indra and she got in. Kelly picked up every bit of the conversation as the windows were open and she gave Indra a cheeky smile and a thumbs up. Indra huffed and rolled her eyes. Both of the women knew they were joking with each other. They got along pretty well.

 They got along pretty well

liked by maxverstappen1, xxdaniquexx and 130

liked by maxverstappen1, xxdaniquexx and 130.293 others

itsindra It's time to go leave this amazing place. Last week of school before Christmas is coming.
Do I have a Advent calendar you ask? I sure do. 8 chocolates are waiting for me at home :))

📸 landonorris

______

sonnebecker you're going to have one fat ass
user1 I'm sure Lando won't mind😌😏
sonnebecker @user1 you are my kind of
     person
itsindra You're just not telling the world that
     you bought two and finished one on the day you
     bought them
sonnebecker oouuch no need to expose me
     like that

medeakilic Is that a double chin or a cheeky smile?
itsindra I thought you liked me :((
medeakilic Is that a double chin or a really
     sad face?
itsindra I'm blocking you

maxverstappen1 Ahw you switched out the RB jacket?
itsindra 1. I don't wear opponent's teamwear
     2. It was fucking hot in Abu Dhabi
kellypiquet The shirt will cover up enough😂
user2 she was wearing RBR teamwear?👀
user3 @user2 Do you think she'll work for
     RBR next season?
user2 @user3 ooo maybe, that would be so
     exciting!
user4 @user2 @user3 Y'all stupid. She said
     she "doesn't wear opponent's teamwear" and
     if she'd get into the racing world, what would
     her job be? No offense to Indra bc I love her,
     but the course she is following at school has
     nothing to do with racing at the least bit.
user5 so no one being suspicious about Kelly's
     comment? okay.... 🙂👉👈

xxdaniquexx You're home tomorrow?
itsindra No, I'll be Saturday morning. I'll
     come your way the second I pick up my car.
     I'll send a message in the groupchat x

user6 Can we just cry about the fact that Indra and Lando will never confirm their relationship even though it's so obvious they are in one😩😩