- fiftyone

written while listening to:
— turning page; sleeping at last
— je te laisserai des mots; patrick watson
— sweater weather; the neighborhood
— the only exception; paramore
— people help the people; birdy

playlist combination: "sorry, i'll just be sad for a bit" & "a hundred reasons to love you"

feel free to listen to any of these playlists while reading :)

_____________

Indra and Lando were walking down the Galata Bridge. They had gone to the Blue Mosque just before sundown and now they were walking under the starry night sky. Indra grabbed Lando's hand to stop him walking any further. They stood in the middle of the bridge and the young Brit noticed her looking up to the sky in awe.

He had to admit, the galaxies were pretty in Istanbul. The sky was clear like it couldn't be back in England and he understood her astonishment and scooted closer to her to admire the stars with her.

Lando played with Indra's fingers, which made her smile. He was the type of person that could never do nothing. He was always moving, even if it was playing with the ring around her finger. She rested her head on his shoulder and thought about how life was good right now.

She was in the city she so much loved but hadn't been in for so long. It was a lovely night and she was with one of the most important people in her life.
It was crazy to think about, found Indra. They only met a couple of months ago on Instagram and they were complete strangers. It honestly went all so fast, looking back on it 'fast' was what Indra didn't want. But she was happy that it went so quick, she couldn't imagine her life without him now.

Indra wasn't one to believe in faith, but somehow meeting Lando made her believe that they were destined to meet and be together.

She blinked a couple of times to come back to reality and out of her thoughts, and she noticed Lando still looking up to the sky. Quite a bit of people had stopped on the bridge to do the same as the young couple and just looked up. It was genuinely beautiful to see so many people share this moment and admire in silence. The world was peaceful for once.

Lando had been so caught up in inspecting the stars that he shook out of his trance when he felt a soft pair of lips on his jaw. He smiled at her and kissed her back on the lips. The stars reflected in her brown eyes and made her eyes glisten even more than everytime she was with him. He held her face in his hands and looked at her.

"What is it?" Indra whispered with a soft smile,  slightly questioning herself by his action. Did she have some food left on her face?

"You are so beautiful." he replied, his voice in a whisper as well, he didn't want to ruin the feeling of peace around them, nor scare her off. The German girl didn't say anything back as she didn't know how to take compliments, but the smile on her face that grew wider spoke louder than words.