- seventyeight

author's note: sorry in advance, this is going to be a weak chapter, but i just wanted something to be out there. only two chapters left loves, the end is so close :')

 only two chapters left loves, the end is so close :')

itsindra — 4 hours ago

↳ sonnebecker replied to your story

sonnebecker replied to your story

i hope you freeze stuck in the
cold

Ouch, that's rude

that's what you get for not
inviting me

That's what you get for not
dating a F1 driver but a F2
driver🥰🥰

I love you

yeah

...

i love you too

Finally everybody was settled and all the mattresses were placed on the ground

Finally everybody was settled and all the mattresses were placed on the ground. The huge living room looked like an American teenage sleepover situation, and let's say, that is kind of what was happening.

Chaos. Chaos is what was happening as well. But what could you expect if 12 drivers and their girlfriends were sharing this mansion in the British Lake District for two days? Nothing more and nothing less. For sure there were separate bedrooms, but let's just say a good part of the partypeople got one too many drinks before the clock hit nine PM and different plans were made.

"We should definitely do a pillow fight!" someone yelled over the noise. "Oh my god, yes!" someone else yelled back.

"Lmao, remember how that ended last time." Everyone but Medea and Indra fell silent and turned around to look at Max. The stares were intense.
    "Don't just look at me." he defended while throwing his hands in the air. "Alex started it. I am not the only one who's guilty."

Before the two could argue about who was most guilty, Charlotte drunkenly looked out of the window and noticed - for the second time today - how much it had snowed. "Oh my god, looook." she slurred. "It snowed."

"The flakes are so pretty, I might cry." Daniel said as he stood next to her. The two were looking at the snowy landscape like two little kids.

"We can go outside and go sledding?" Elena suggested.

"What we can do," Carlos turned to the couple of people who were still sober or had barely drank anything, "Is call Seb and beg him to come over after all so these people won't make any more stupid plans. Besides the fact that you and Indra went sledding today already."

"I don't want to go outside." A pouty-faced Lando caught the attention of the group. The young driver was spread out on the couch and everyone thought he had been asleep. He, too, had too many drinks and was now drunk. The season was over so he allowed himself to have a drink. Was getting drunk his plan? Not really, but it was okay. "Snow is cold. I don't like cold."

"Ahh, someone with common sense. Anyone else having a smart thought that is not freezing our butts off outside and with alcohol in our blood?" George gave Lando a pat on his head and helped him sit up.
    "I wanna watch a movie." Carmen replied. George nodded and smiled at his girlfriend. He was looking after her as she was one of the people joining the drinking game from earlier that night.
    "That is a great idea, love." Agreeing hums were heard from all across the space and Pierre and Charles yelled that they preferred that too from the kitchen.

And that's how they got all cuddled up 20 minutes later, sitting on the mattresses with loads of snacks, and more drinks, within reach. But the hardest part was choosing a movie all 21 people liked. Some liked horror, others feared the genre. Some liked romcoms, others cringed by only hearing some of the movie suggestions.

Suddenly, Indra gasped loudly as an idea popped in her head. It was a great idea. Her eyes started sparkling and a grin appeared on her face.

"So she is either going to come up with a really good suggestion or she'll have a pillow in her face within the next minute." Max said, inspecting Indra's face. He had gotten to know her well over the last couple of months and they both had had their genius and stupid moments, to know what this facial expression could mean.

Indra's face turned into an offended look and pretended to be hurt. She picked herself up right after and prompted her idea. "We should watch Cars. This is the ideal occasion, so many expert drivers in one room, this is the moment to watch it."

A couple of pillows flew at Indra's head and she yelped. She tried her best to ditch them, but seven were a little too many. Alex had made her a victim too, still laughing at the silly yet brilliant idea.

"So we're back at calling our job 'Cars the real life movie'?" he giggled, remembering their conversation from when they first talked. The conversation had popped up a couple more times, but now it seemed like they really were going to watch Cars with a bunch of professional racing drivers.

"Yes sir." Indra rolled the 'r' and grinned a toothy grin. Lando shook his head in dissapointed, however snuggled closer with Indra. He was prepared to watch the movie. Nobody else protested so she took the remote from Isa and put the movie on.