- fiftythree

"I am so excited for this!" Maria squealed, making the others around her laugh. They were currently at Lando's house because they ordered Merch samples for Quadrant. The team was becoming bigger with following every day, and it excited all of the members.

Though Indra was yet only the video editor of the team, she would be making appearances in the videos from time to time, her first official appearance in the promotion video they were about to make.

Aarav showed the things one by one, making sure everyone had a good look at them, before they were going to fit them and test the quality. "They are so pretty!" Indra said, holding one of the sweatshirts in her hands and admiring it.

"Oh, I know what Lando is thinking!" Niran said in a playful tone and smiling cheekily at the guy mentioned, who gave him a death glare in return.
"I swear he is thinking, 'Just like you'"

Indra's cheeks flushed into a deep pink and she mouthed 'I hate you' to Niran, who couldn't contain his laughter, pulling the others with him with his contagious laugh.

Everyone had been teasing the newly announced couple the whole day, and though the two were already getting used to it, their reactions were the same every time. Priceless expressions on their faces showing slight embarrassment and shyness.

"Let's just move on to the fitting." Indra mumbled in response after receiving a supporting pat on the back from Steve who was the least tease. The others' laughter faded away and they all nodded in agreement. They had seen all of the items so they could start trying the pieces on.

Lando pulled his hoodie over his head, revealing his bare chest and also uncovering a reddish spot just below his collarbone. Indra was quick to notice the mark and speeded to stand in front of him, holding a shirt in front of him as if she was looking if it would fit him.

The sudden action and speed made the other look at them weirdly and Indra just smiled it away. She leaned in towards Lando's ear and whispered: "You have a hickey."

Lando blushed but smirked and replied on the same volume: "That's your doing then, though you probably have one or a few as well."

"Oi, what's with all the whispering?" Aarav asked, crossing his arms. Though Niran didn't leave it by just looking at them with a frown. He ripped the shirt away from Indra, as he thought he had seen something before and revealed the lovebite.

Maria gasped and Max's eyes widened just like Steve's. Niran and Aarav were silent for a second, but then started cheering and laughing at the same time.

"Lando is not a virgin anymore!" Niran cheered. The comment even made Indra chuckle a bit and she patted Lando on the chest.

"Who said I was?" Lando tried to defend himself but it only caused Max to snort and reply.
"Don't even try, mate. We all know you have been focussed on racing rather than relationships and the things that come with them. We don't blame you."

Indra kissed her embarrassed boyfriend on the cheek while now really handing him the t-shirt to pull on, which he did in silence.

She didn't mind that he was a virgin, she didn't have many times either. All that mattered to her was his love for her and hers for him in return. She knew that racing was his number one priority all his life and that he didn't take the time to meet someone. Indra was glad that he changed that and made a space for her in his heart.

Everybody moved on and started pulling pieces of clothing over their heads as well, but Niran just couldn't let it slide as he now also saw some marks on Indra's skin. "So nobody is going to interrogate them?" he asked suddenly and the others just looked at him. "Fine, I will do it myself, because those marks are not from last weekend. It is literally Friday and those look fresh."

"Will you stop investigating our bodies, Niran." Indra snapped, but a playful undertone was still noticeable. "It's none of your business what happened when. Just find yourself your own girlfriend, or boyfriend if that suits you."

"I'm not gay."

"Never said you were, though I wouldn't mind if you were. Love who you love, you don't decide that, but don't stick your nose into others' business if not asked to." Indra laughed at Niran's sudden defensive behavior. He had to know that she was just messing with him, but also let the team know that she would be supportive when someone was in love with anywho.

"Yeah same. We wouldn't mind. I don't mind. See, I am bi, I never decided to fall in love with both men and women." Ria said, confessing her sexuality to her close friends.

"You are bisexual?" Lando asked, surprised by what she just said. Maria nodded her head and smiled. She never really told anyone as she didn't feel the need to. People would discover themselves when the time was there. She didn't feel like promoting her sexuality nor labeling herself for society.
"I only ever told Steve because we were talking about it late at night, you know when the deep conversations start. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by not telling you guys, I just didn't feel like I needed to."

"You don't need to say sorry for that. I understand you. But don't say sorry for something like that, love. I am really proud of you though." Indra said and she walked over to Maria to embrace her in a hug.

"Come on, this is a fitting, not a ted talk." Maria laughed when Indra and her pulled out of the hug.
The fitting continued and Maria covered Indra from time to time to hide her hickeys, which the German girl was thankful for.

The team stayed at Lando's till late at night talking about all sorts of stuff. Indra looked around her in satisfaction. Not only did she get an incredible job to broaden her knowledge and experience, but she also gained five new friends for life.

_____________

liked by riabish, itsindra and 5

liked by riabish, itsindra and 5.367 others

team_quadrant That merch be looking fresh👀

tagged: landonorris, theofficialfng, itsindra, riabish, stevealvarezbrown, _aarava, maxfewtrell

______

itsindra So prettyy

theofficialfng Not the only thing that's fresh👀
riabish Niran stop😂

user1 omg finally!!

user2 Aaah they look so nice

landonorris We are going to be fashion icons
georgerussell63 Weren't you already?
landonorris For sure, now you can be one too
user3 🤭😂😂

user4 I'm sorry for my bank account in advance
user5 same
user6 Lol same here
user7 Me too haha

_____________

author's note: sorry for a shitty and random chapter🥴 i'll make sure to be uploading better work soon. i'm super busy with school and a lot is distracting me causing me not to have a bunch of time for writing...
i'm hoping to give you consistent updates again soon <3