- fiftysix

liked by landonorris, medeakilic and 264

liked by landonorris, medeakilic and 264.929 others

itsindra As you may have noticed, I have taken a little break from social media and especially Instagram. A lot has been happening lately and it's kind of overwhelming honestly. It's both positive and negative things and unfortunately I again feel the need to explain myself because I have been receiving chats that I simply cannot accept anymore.

I read the articles, I read most of your dm's, that second one was partly a mistake. I talked to Lando and I talked to Fabian's ex-girlfriend.

The only thing I want to say about this situation is that it was not what it seems like. Lando and I are good and happy together. Fabian is not a person I want in my life anymore, but these are my personal matters and I do not expect any of you to involve yourselves in them.

Please do not approach Fabian if you have any bad intentions. Though we are not friends anymore and he did some things that were not okay, he is still human and does not deserve reckless comments that are not thought through. I respect him as a person and I hope you can too.

______

comments are disabled

______

itsindra blocked fabian_shots