Two Siblings

In a quiet suburban neighbourhood, there lived a family called the Lightwoods, but they're not just an ordinary family, they're a family who is filled with magic.

 John Lightwood and his wife Imogen are different from each other. John is a mortal human, while Imogen is a witch, who have magical powers. 

The couple are aware of each other's personalities, but conceal Imogen's identity as a witch away from people in their neighbourhood. The couple also has a 12-year old son named Isaac, who is half human and half wizard, and they're also expecting their second child. 

Soon, at the hospital, Imogen gave birth to her second child, with John by her side. The doctor reveals the baby's gender to the couple. "Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Lightwood. It's a girl.", the doctor smiled. 

John and Imogen are so happy when they learn that they have a daughter and took Isaac in to meet his newborn sister. "Isaac, come in and meet your sister.", John replied, and Isaac walks in and sees his sister in his mother's arms. The moment Isaac looks at her, he instantly fell in love.

"Do you want to hold her?", Imogen asked. "Yes.", Isaac sighed, as he puts out his arms, and Imogen gently gives her daughter to Isaac. Isaac held her and smiles. "What is her name?", Isaac asked. "We don't know yet, son.", John replied. "Maybe you should pick a name for her.", Imogen smiled. 

Isaac looks at his sister for a while and have made an instant decision. "Well, since my name starts with the letter I, I want her to have a name starting an I too. So I'm going to call her, Isabella.", Isaac replied. "That is a beautiful name.", John replied.

"So, it's official. Her name is Isabella.", Imogen smiled. "We can call her Bella for short as well.", John smiled. "Good idea.", Imogen smiled, which Isaac agrees to. Isaac then smiles and looks at his sister. "Welcome to the family, Isabella. I hope we'll be best friends forever.", Isaac sighed. 

8 YEARS LATER...