Into the Purgatory

Back at the Craftsman's household, Isaac carries Bella inside the house, as Helena leads him and Lili into her laboratory. "Put her on the bed, mind her head", Helena replied, as Isaac gently puts her to the bed, and notice a symbol, carved on Bella's chest. "What has he done to her?!", Isaac cried. 

Helena looks at the carved symbol and recognises the symbol. "He's preparing her!", Helena replied. "Preparing her?", Lili asked. "For what?", Isaac asked. "That symbol is sign of purgatory. Desmond must be looking for a vessel.", Helena replied, as she goes to her bookshelf and finds a book about Desmond's legacy. 

"Here, Desmond is the most powerful and evil dark wizard, in magic history and Desmond had a lover, named Daniela, who is a witch herself. But Daniela died many years ago, and Desmond wouldn't let her go or move on, so he would find a female witch, for Daniela to possess.", Helena replied.

"But to possess another witch or wizard, the body has to be willing to possess, but if it's not, a witch or wizard, who is willing to possess that body, has to force their way in, by sending the original host's soul into purgatory.", Lili replied. "Exactly.", Helena replied. 

"So are you saying that Bella, is Daniela's vessel?", Isaac asked. "Yes, your sister is Daniela's replacement.", Helena replied. Isaac looks at his unconscious sister, and realises he must stop Desmond fast! "Ok, how can we save her?", Isaac asked. 

"Saving the original host can be impossible. It'll take 24 hours for the body to be completely possessed. I have no idea how long she's been in there, maybe a few hours or more. And if Bella has been in there more than a day, then she's not coming back.", Helena replied. "What?!", Lili asked. 

"I can't just leave her like that! I made a promise to my mother that I would find and protect my sister, and if Bella's still alive in there, then you have to send me to her purgatory to get her!", Isaac replied. "Isaac, if I send you to her purgatory, there's nothing I can do to protect you. You'll be all alone in there.", Helena cried. 

"Then, I'll go with him.", Lili replied, which surprises Isaac and Helena. "Lili, no! I can't let you go in there. I wouldn't wanna risk it!", Helena cried. "Mom, Isaac needs help and he shouldn't go in there alone. Someone has to go in and help him save Bella, and that person should be me.", Lili replied. 

Ethan held Helena's shoulder, who looks at him. "Helena, she's right. Give her a chance, maybe she can help.", Ethan replied. Helena then looks back at Lili. "Sweetheart, are you sure?", Helena asked. "Mom, we don't have much time. We need to save her, before Daniela takes over her body.", Lili replied. 

Seeing there's no time to lose, Helena gives in. "Alright, you two have 24 hours to find Bella and bring soul out of her purgatory, before Daniela takes over the body.", Helena replied. Ethan and Helena brings in two more beds into the laboratory, both on each side of Bella's. Lili says her goodbyes to her parents. 

"Now be careful in there, and remember what I said.", Helena replied. "Yes, Mom. Run and if you feel like you're in danger, just attack.", Lili replied. "Exactly.", Helena replied. "Don't worry, Mrs Craftsman, I'll look after her.", Isaac replied. "Thank you, Isaac.", Helena smiled. 

"Now lay down, both of you.", Helena replied. Isaac and Lili choose their bed, and lay on it, between Bella. Ethan then sprinkles black magic salt around the trio, in a circle, and gives them each a watch that sets to 24 hours. "This is help you both see how much time you have left.", Ethan replied. 

"A purgatory is designed to drive souls to a breaking point and it's tailored to drive the captive host mad as hell, and where you two are going, that's Bella's personal nightmare.", Helena replied. "Mrs Craftsman, I've learned a lot about purgatories and dark arts for 10 years, so I know what to expect, I can take care of Bella's purgatory.", Isaac replied, which makes Helena laugh. 

"Well, prepare for the worst, Isaac Lightwood. Because real-life purgatories are much scarier and more dangerous.", Helena replied, as she prepares to chant the spell. Lili closes her eyes, while Isaac looks at an unconscious Bella, next to him. "I'm coming, Bella.", Isaac sighed, before closing his eyes. 

Helena then starts chanting the spell, which suddenly send Isaac and Lili into Bella's purgatory. Isaac suddenly wakes up in bed, shirtless. He is confused, and he looks under the covers, and shock to find himself in just his underwear. 

Suddenly, he hears a girl, in bed next to him, which startles him. Isaac turns and it was Lili, who is sleeping. Isaac then wakes Lili up. "Lili, wake up!", Isaac whispered, as he gently shakes her. Lili wakes up and finds Isaac in bed next to her. 

Lili freaks out as she sits up in bed. "What the hell is going on?", Lili asked, as she looks down, seeing herself wearing lingerie. "Why am I wearing lingerie?", Lili asked. "Did we just...?", Isaac asked. "What? No! Of course not! I don't think so!", Lili cried. 

"Well I woke, like this.", Isaac replied. "I guess we both are.", Lili replied, as she looks around. "Where the hell are we?", Lili asked. Isaac opens the window and see the whole place looks medieval, as the whole village and people are in medieval style. 

"I think we're in Bella's purgatory.", Isaac replied, as he looks at the window. Lili goes to join him and to her shock, their surroundings is all medieval. "You got to be kidding me.", Lili cried.