Daniela

After spending minutes trying to defeat Desmond and his guards, to keep Bella safe, Lili and Astra defeat all the guards. However, Isaac and Ash weren't lucky as they kept getting beaten by Desmond. Lili and Astra see Isaac and Ash about to be defeated, only for Lili and Astra to hit him with the striking spell. 

Desmond, who is on the ground, is ambushed by Isaac, Lili and his siblings, as they corner him, prepare to defeat for the last time. 

"Prepare your death, Desmond.", Isaac replied, as all four of them tries to cast the killing spell, but a huge blast of magic hits them all, making them fly backwards and hit the ground. 

Desmond shields himself, when he sees Bella standing there, next to him. Isaac, Lili, Ash and Astra sits up and is horrified to see Bella standing in front of them. "Bella?", Isaac asked. 

Bella then laughs at Isaac. "Foolish man!", Bella smirked. "That's not Bella.", Ash replied, and Isaac realise it's not his sister, but Daniela, who has now taken over Bella's body. 

"Daniela, I should've known.", Isaac replied. Daniela helps Desmond up and reunites with him. "Hello, my love.", Daniela sighed. Desmond couldn't believe it was Daniela and that she is back in his life. 

"Daniela, you're here. I knew you'd be back.", Desmond sighed, as he held her face. "What do you think? Do you like my new look?", Daniela asked. "You look so beautiful, and you'll always be beautiful to me.", Desmond smiled, as he kisses her, finally reuniting their romance. 

"Where's Bella?", Ash asked. "She's gone, you'll never get her back!", Desmond yelled. Ash enrages and charges to attack Desmond, but Daniela strikes him back, protecting her lover. 

Desmond and Daniela prepares to fight against the four, and Isaac, Lili, Ash and Astra prepares for another round. 

"We need another plan! Ash, we'll take Desmond again, and Lili and Astra, you take Daniela, but don't kill her, because it's still Bella. "Got it!", Lili replied. Isaac and Ash takes Desmond again, while Lili and Astra takes on Daniela. 

As Lili and Astra tries to take on Daniela, Lili tries to call out for Bella in front of Daniela. "Bels, we don't wanna fight you, but if you can still hear me and if you're still in there, don't let Daniela take over you.", Lili replied. 

"Foolish girl! Your friend is no longer in this body. I have now taken over her form and her life is now mine!", Daniela replied. "Bels, don't make me hurt you. I know you're still in there.", Lili replied. But Daniela strikes at Lili. 

"You're a fool! Isabella no longer exist in this body! Her soul is perished forever. Your friend is gone!", Daniela yelled. Lili then strikes at Daniela, who flies back and hits her back against the wall. "I'm sorry Bels, but you leave me no choice.", Lili sighed. 

Daniela gets up and strikes at Lili, who flew back and crashes into Astra, who falls with her. Back in the real world, Ethan and Helena are kept being thrown at, by Desmond, who tries to take Bella with him, but the couple kept him away from the trio, and kept fighting Desmond. 

Inside Bella's purgatory, Isaac and Ash continues to fight Desmond, but are unable to defeat him down and the two take cover. "Doesn't your brother have any weaknesses?", Isaac asked. "Not really, no!", Ash replied. "Ok, new plan! One of us will distract and the other will take the opportunity to strike at him.", Isaac replied. 

"Ok, I'll distract, you take the shot!", Ash replied, as he runs out. "Ok.", Isaac replied, as he waits for Ash to distract Desmond. "Hey, Dez!", Ash replied. "So, you have come to die?", Desmond asked. "Look, I want to say I'm sorry for betraying you. I just realise that I regret for betraying you.", Ash replied. 

"Well you should've thought about that before you betrayed me!", Desmond replied. "You're right. I should've.", Ash sighed, who looks at Isaac and winks at him, as a signal. Isaac comes out of the hiding spot and waits to Ash to distract Desmond long enough. 

"Dez, you are better than this, and you have Daniela and Astra back. Just stop all of this, and come home.", Ash sighed, as tears come down his eyes. Desmond sees how sad Ash was and decided to end it. "Ok, let's go home.", Desmond sighed. 

Ash goes up to him and hugs him, which surprises Desmond, who hugs him back. Ash continues to cry as Desmond comforts him. "It's ok, I got you.", Desmond sighed. "I'm sorry.", Ash sighed. "For what?", Desmond asked, as he pulls Ash from him. "I'm sorry for doing this to you.", Ash replied. 

"Do what?", Desmond asked. Ash then screams for Isaac and runs out of the way. "Now, Isaac!", Ash cried, as he runs, leaving Desmond standing there. Desmond turns as Isaac cast the striking spell at him, which causes Desmond to fly back and hit against the wall, knocking him unconscious.

Isaac and Ash looks at an unconscious Desmond, and they sigh in relief as they defeat Desmond. "Well done.", Isaac replied, as he held Ash's shoulder, and they look at Lili and Astra, still fighting Daniela. "Come on, let's go help them.", Ash replied. "Good idea.", Isaac replied, as he and Ash goes to help them.