First Fight

Outside the real world, Helena is keeping in track of Isaac and Lili's movements in Bella's purgatory, while Ethan is trying to take good care of Luna, for Isaac. Helena is concern for Lili, who is unconscious. "Coming, Lili.", Helena sighed. Ethan comforts his wife. "She'll be ok.", Ethan sighed. 

Inside Bella's purgatory, it was now night-time and Bella and Ash takes a break from riding and decided to camp for the night. Bella and Ash gather some wood and Bella remembers what spell to use to make a fire from her mother, and casts the spell, which surprises Ash. "How taught you how to do that?", Ash asked. 

"My mom.", Bella sighed. "Your mother's a witch?", Ash asked. "Yes, she taught me and my brother everything she knew and learned.", Bella sighed. "You have a brother?", Ash asked. "Yes, his name is Isaac, and he's my whole world.", Bella sighed. "Sounds like you two are close.", Ash replied. 

Bella looks at him and smiles. "Yes, we are. After I was born, when he first laid his eyes on me, he said it was love at first sight. He even chose my name, with the same first letter as his. My full name is Isabella Lightwood and I'm glad he chose that name for me.", Bella sighed. 

"Wow, sounds like he's a great brother.", Ash replied. "He is.", Bella replied. "So, where's Isaac now?", Ash asked. "I don't know. The last time I saw him, he left to go to magic school, and I haven't seen him in 10 years. Today, he just finished and he's suppose to come home, but my parents and I were attacked by the wizard before Isaac arrived.", Bella sighed. 

"I'm sorry.", Ash sighed. "Now I'm wondering, if Isaac is looking for me.", Bella replied. "Don't worry, he is.", Ash sighed. "How do you know?", Bella asked. "I don't, I just believe.", Ash replied. 

"Yeah, I guess so. Isaac will come for me.", Bella sighed. "Anyways, you should get some rest. Tomorrow, you have a big day, because it'll be your first day of training.", Ash replied. 

"Ok, goodnight.", Bella sighed, as she goes to sleep. Ash looks at Bella, who doze off to sleep and went to sleep as well. But unknowing to them, the same hooded figure from the Lightwood's household, watches them from the distance, and takes off his hood, revealing himself, to be Desmond, who then smirks evilly, before leaving. 

Back in the real world, Desmond goes to the cabin and check on Bella, but when he arrives, he is shocked to find her not there. 

He cast a time spell and around him, he sees visions of Isaac and the Craftsmans entering the cabin and taking Bella with them. Desmond enrages and sets out to find Bella and kill Isaac and the Craftsmans. 

Back inside Bella's purgatory, Isaac and Lili camps in a forest for the night after hours of riding and searching for Bella. Isaac looks at his watch and it says 20 hours. 

"We've been inside her purgatory for 3 hours now and we still haven't found Bella.", Isaac replied. "I know, but we can't give up on her.", Lili replied, as she settle the horse. 

Isaac just sat there and look at the night sky. Lili notice something is wrong and goes to check on him. "Hey, are you ok?", Lili asked. "I have to find her, Lili. I will not stop until she's found, and when I do, I'm going to take her back home with me. She's all I have and I'm all she's got, I will kill this motherfucker for what he did to my family.", Isaac replied. 

"Isaac, I know that you're angry and hurt, but this will not bring your parents back, and it will not help Bella.", Lili replied. "Don't tell me what I can or can't do!", Isaac yelled. "I mean it, Isaac! Being angry is not the answer!", Lili yelled. 

"You think so? You don't have a little sister, you have no idea what it's like to have your little sister, being abducted and tortured by an evil wizard.", Isaac replied. "Hey, that is not fair!", Lili yelled. 

"Fair? You know what's not fair, Lili? It's not fair when you have to be away from your family for 10 years. Bella was only 8 when I left for Samroths, and I missed everything in her life for a past decade. I miss all of her birthdays, the family holidays and watching her grow into a young woman. This picture is the first and only time, I've seen her all grown up!", Isaac yelled, showing Lili, Bella's photo. 

"Isaac, you're being hostile right now and it's not good for you!", Lili cried. "You don't know anything about my sister, or how vulnerable she is. She's 18! She's just a child!", Isaac cried, which scares Lili. Isaac violently grabs Lili by her arms as he cries. "Do you have any idea how it feels?!", Isaac cried. Lili felt pain from Isaac's grip and she screams. 

"Isaac, stop! You're hurting me!", Lili cried. Isaac realise he's hurting Lili, when he saw the way he held her arms and lets them go. Lili froze, by standing in front of him, as Isaac turns his back at her as he breaks down in tears, as Lili watches in tears. As he takes a minute, he immediately regrets his actions. "I'm sorry.", Isaac cried. 

Lili didn't say a word, but she goes up to him and hugs him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist, which surprises him. "It's ok. You didn't mean it.", Lili sighed. Isaac looks down and gently places his hand on hers. "Bella will be ok, we'll find her.", Lili sighed. "I know we will.", Isaac sighed.