Saying Goodbye

The next day, Isaac, Bella, Astra and the Craftsman gather by the cemetery where John and Imogen were buried by Isaac, to have a proper funeral for them. 

Helena arrange John and Imogen's bodies to be inside coffin and have them reburied again, for the siblings to say their final goodbyes. 

Many witches and wizards around the world, came to the funeral for support, which made Isaac and Bella happy and emotional. Everyone wore black and held 2 red roses in their hands. 

Astra comforts Bella, while Lili comforts Isaac during the ceremony. Isaac says an emotional speech in front of everyone, talking about how his parents' lives were wonderful. 

"What can I say about my parents? They were the most beautiful, loving and wonderful parents that a son could ever ask for. Their love is so special and full of magic. My father was a human and my mother was a witch, which makes it really special in life. Mom, Dad, you have were the greatest parents to Bella and I, and you made us special and unique. And I promise that I will be the greatest wizard that you both hope that I would become and I promise I will protect Bella and teach her everything you taught me. Goodbye, Mom and Dad. I love you so much.", Isaac sighed, as he breaks down in tears, and leaves to join Lili.

Then, it was Bella's turn to get up in front. "Well, I didn't write a speech, but I decided to sing my parents' favourite song, that my mom sang to Isaac and I every night before bed as kids; Dreaming of You. Mom, Dad, this song is for you.", Bella sighed, as she held the mic as the music starts to play and she began to sing. 

As Bella sang, Isaac stand with Lili and Astra and watches his sister sings beautifully and remembers how Imogen sang that song to him and Bella as children, and smiles with proud and joy. 

For Bella, as she sang, she remembers her mother singing that song to her every night, and couldn't hold her emotions, but kept a brave face for everyone until she finish singing. 

As the song comes to an end, John and Imogen's coffins are lowered down to the ground and Bella breaks down in tears, and collapse onto her knees, as her parents are being lowered into the ground. 

Isaac gets off his seat and falls on his knees behind Bella and hugs her from behind, crying with her. While everyone watches in sadness, even Astra, Lili, Ethan and Helena. 

After John and Imogen's coffins were lowered into the ground, all of the guests gets up from their seats and they gently toss each rose into each coffin before leaving the cemetery. 

Everyone left, except for Isaac and Bella who stayed behind, to say goodbye to their parents, one last time. "Come on, let's say goodbye to them.", Isaac sighed. "I can't believe we're really doing this.", Bella replied. "I know, me too.", Isaac replied, as he held out his hand to Bella, who takes it. 

The siblings held hands as they both drop their roses into their parents' coffins. "Goodbye, Mom.", Bella sighed. "Goodbye, Dad.", Isaac sighed. Bella then breaks down in tears again and Isaac comforts her with an embrace and the siblings hug and cry for a long time. 

That night after the funeral, Bella was in her room, at the Craftsmans' household, looking at the window when Isaac came in to see her. "Hey.", Isaac replied. "Hi.", Bella replied. Isaac looks at his watch and realise how late it is. "It's late now. Aren't you suppose to be in bed?", Isaac asked. 

"I can't sleep.", Bella asked. "Are you thinking about Mom and Dad?", Isaac asked. "No, not them.", Bella sighed. Isaac then realise who Bella was thinking of. "Is it Ash?", Isaac asked. "Yes.", Bella sighed, as she looks back at the window. "Oh, Bella.", Isaac sighed. 

"Before I left, he told me that he existed in the real world, but his body is nowhere near where we are.", Bella replied. "Did he tell you where he was in the real world?", Isaac asked. "No, he didn't. I don't know where he is.", Bella sighed. "It sounds like you really love him.", Isaac sighed. 

Bella turns to Isaac and smiles at him. "Yes. I do.", Bella smiled. "I'm so sorry, Bella. Is there anything else I can do?", Isaac sighed. Bella didn't say a word, as she walks up to Isaac and hugs him, which took him by surprise. "I'm just so glad you're back home.", Bella sighed. 

Isaac smiles and hugs Bella back. "Me too, kid. Me too.", Isaac sighed as the siblings embrace for a long time and Bella continues to cry, with Isaac comforting her. 

2 YEARS LATER...