The First Time

Later, that night, Isaac and Lili left the castle and return to their cottage. They share a passionate and intimate kiss, before Isaac walks backwards and the couple stood there, with a small distance, looking at each other in the dark. 

Lili takes off her gown and her accessories, dropping them to the ground, only standing there in her underwear. Isaac did the same for himself, taking his outfit off, dropping it on the floor, and standing there in just his underwear. 

Lili slowly walks towards Isaac, who just stood there as she walks closer to him. As she makes her way to him, they share another kiss, before Lili gently pushes Isaac to the bed, which he falls and sits on the edge of the bed. 

Lili sits on him and they resume their kiss, until Isaac reaches down to her under-top. They both look down at her chest, as Isaac held onto the lace rope of Lili's under-top, before looking back up at each other. Lili didn't say a word, but gently nods her head, signalling him that she's ready.

Isaac kisses her, as he slowly and gently undo Lili's under-top and helps her take it off, revealing her topless body to him. 

Isaac looks at her body for the first time and back up at Lili's face, as she sit up and kisses Isaac, while tracing her hands on his chest, before lying him down on the bed and going on top of him.

They continue kissing before, Isaac and Lili swap positions, with Lili on the bed and Isaac on top of her. They kiss once more, before making passionate love for the first time. 

Back in the outside world, Isaac and Lili, who are still unconscious felt the moment that they had in the purgatory. After making love for the first time, Isaac and Lili are lying next to each other in bed, under the covers. 

"Wow.", Lili sighed. "You ok?", Isaac asked. "Yeah, never felt so good.", Lili sighed, which makes Isaac laugh. "Well, the first time is always good.", Isaac replied. "Well, I wouldn't say good, I would say it's great.", Lili replied. 

"Oh, so you're saying I'm better?", Isaac asked. "No, it's just that...", Lili replied, as she sits up on her side, facing Isaac, who is lying on his back. "I never thought that my first time would be with my best friend.", Lili sighed. Isaac smiles at her words, and grabs her hand, holding it close to him. 

"Well, I'm glad your first time is with me and I'm glad it happened for us.", Isaac smiled. "So, there is an us.", Lili smiled. Isaac and Lili laugh together and look at each other for a while. "What?", Lili asked. "Nothing, it's just...", Isaac replied. "What, what is it?", Lili asked, as Isaac plays with her hair. 

"I'm glad to have you in my life.", Isaac sighed. "Me too.", Lili sighed, as she leans down and kisses him, as they make out in bed. After kissing passionately, Isaac doze off to sleep, as Lili looks at him, before she lies on his chest and sleeps next to him. 

The next morning, Lili is sleeping on her side of the bed, when she wakes up. She slowly turns and Isaac isn't next to her. She lies on her back with a huge sigh and notice a beautiful bouquet of red roses in a vase, on a table, next to her bed. She smiles as she knew they're from Isaac. 

Suddenly, Isaac appears, with a basket, filled with food, returning to the cottage from the market town. Lili sets up from the bed, covering her body with the covers. "Morning.", Isaac greeted. "Morning.", Lili smiled, as Isaac walks up to her and greets her with a kiss.

Isaac then makes breakfast for Lili, as she gets dressed and hugs Isaac from behind. "What are you making?", Lili asked. "Some bread, some cheese, some cold cuts of meat and some purple grapes that you like.", Isaac replied, as he assembles the plate beautifully. 

"Here you are.", Isaac replied, giving her breakfast. "Thanks, I'm starving!", Lili sighed, as she eat some bread with cold cuts of meat, before feeding Isaac a piece. "Good?", Isaac asked. "Umm-hmm.", Lili smiled, before kissing him. "Better eat quickly, because we're leaving and only have 10 hours to find Bella.", Isaac replied. 

"Alright, if you help me with this plate.", Lili replied, as they resume their breakfast before heading off find Bella.