Separated

8 years later, Bella and Isaac's sibling relationship grows stronger throughout the years, during the past 8 years, the two siblings became close and inseparable. They would spend time by playing together, telling stories and of course, growing up together. 

But the siblings favourite thing to do together, was for Isaac, giving Bella a piggy-back ride and runs around the house, which makes their parents smile with joy to see their children having a really close bond. 

One late night, Bella goes to Isaac's room, calling out for him. "Isaac.", Bella whispered. Isaac wakes up from a deep sleep, seeing his sister, in front of him. "I had a bad dream.", Bella sighed. Feeling bad for her, Isaac pull up his blanket. "It's ok, come here.", Isaac sighed. 

Bella climbs into the cover and pulls Isaac's arm around her waist, holding his hand tight, and Isaac comforts her, petting her head carelessly, before dozing back to sleep. Today, Isaac is now 20 years old and Bella is now 8 years old, and the two siblings are still strong than ever. 

One day, Isaac receives a letter from Samroths, School of Magic for Witchcraft and Wizardry. He opens it and reads it. "Holy shit!", Isaac cried, as the letter says that he has got accepted into the school. 

He is delighted with joy, he ran back inside the house to tell his parents. "Mom! Dad!", Isaac cried, as he runs back inside. "Mom! Dad!", Isaac cried, as John and Imogen comes out, hearing him screaming. 

"Son, will keep your voice down!", John yelled. "Isaac, what is going on?", Imogen asked. "I got into Samroths!", Isaac cried, showing his letter to his parents. Imogen takes the letter and reads it and she instantly cries with joy, realising that Isaac has got into the same magic school that she attended to. 

"Oh my God! You got in!", Imogen cried, as she shows the letter to John. "Yes! My boy!", John cried. "We are so proud of you.", Imogen sighed, as she hugs him. Then, Bella comes out, confused on what's going on. "What's going on out here?", Bella asked. 

"Sweetheart, your brother has got into magic school.", Imogen replied, which surprises Bella. "Isaac, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you.", Bella smiled, as she runs up to him and hugs him, which makes Isaac smile. 

"So when are you going?", Bella asked. Isaac looks at his letter and sees the date. "Next week.", Isaac replied. "Well, we better start shopping for books and other stationary supplies for you, young man.", Imogen replied.

 Isaac looks at the letter notice that he has to spend 10 years at the Samroths and mustn't return home until he's 30, which is the age for witches and wizards to finish magic school, which saddens him. John notice Isaac's expression. "What is it, son?", John asked. 

"It says here that I have to study for 10 years and I'm not allowed to come back home until I turn 30.", Isaac returned. "Yes, all witches and wizards of Samroths have to remain at the school for 10 years, so no returning home or seeing your family until you're 30.", Imogen replied. 

"What? You'll won't be coming home?", Bella asked. "Until he's 30 years old.", Imogen sighed. This became too much for Bella, so she ran out at the back of the house. "Bella!", Isaac cried, as he runs after her. Bella sat at the porch, crying, as Isaac comes out and finds her in tears. 

He quietly walks up and sat next to her. "This is not fair.", Bella sighed. "I know it's not. But that's the rule, I can't go home until I'm 30.", Isaac sighed. "It'll take 10 years for you to turn 30.", Bella sighed. 

"I know. But I'm also a wizard, Bella. I need to learn magic, so I can become like the wizards in our family, and one day, you will follow my footsteps in the future, and become the witch you're suppose to be.", Isaac sighed. "I'm going to miss you, Isaac.", Bella sighed.