An Ambush and the Truth

Suddenly, Desmond appears, along with 8 of his guards, who are also dark wizards. "Good luck with that!", Desmond replied, which scares them all. Lili rushes to Isaac as he protect her from Desmond, as the dark wizards circled them, alongside Bella and Ash, who keeps her from behind. "Desmond!", Isaac replied, as he came face-to-face with him for the first time.

"Isaac Lightwood, son of John and Imogen Lightwood.", Desmond smiled. "How the fuck do you know my name?", Isaac asked. "I know everything about you and your family, Isaac. I know your father was a human and your mother was a witch. I know you and your sister are half human and half magic beings. I know everything.", Desmond smiled. 

"I know you are after Bella. What is it that you want from her?", Isaac asked, protecting Bella in his arms. "I want everything from her. I want her beauty, her magic, but what I really want from her, is her body. She is the perfect match for Daniela's vessel.", Desmond replied. 

"So you want your lover in Bella's body? That's your goal?!", Lili replied. Ash tries to reason with Desmond. "Dez, please. Don't do this, it's not worth it!", Ash cried. "Ash, Ash, Ash. You have disappointed me and I never been so disappointed in you.", Desmond smiled. Bella became suspicious by Desmond's words. 

"Ash, what is he talking about?", Bella asked. "Bels, don't!", Ash replied. "Oh, you haven't told her, about who you really are?", Desmond asked, as Ash looks at him. "Told me what? Ash?!", Bella asked, but Ash didn't say a word. "You're not going to tell her, who you are, Ash?", Desmond asked. 

"What is going on here?", Bella asked, as she get even more confused. "Well, Isabella. Ash here, is my little brother.", Desmond smiled, revealing the truth. Bella, Isaac and Lili are shocked when the truth about Ash's identity is revealed. Bella couldn't believe it. Ash looks at Bella in tears, Bella is also in tears too.

"Is this true?", Bella asked. "Bella, I'm so sorry.", Ash cried. "Is it true? You're his brother?!", Bella asked. "Yes, it's true. Desmond is my brother and I'm a dark wizard, just like him.", Ash sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?", Bella asked. "What am I suppose to say? You know we're suppose to be enemies.", Ash cried. 

"He was suppose to being you to me. But instead, he disobeyed my orders and didn't have the heart to do it, because Ash here, has falling in love with you.", Desmond replied, which surprises Bella, Isaac and Lili, while Ash stood there in tears. Bella looks at Ash again. "You love me?", Bella asked. 

Ash looks at Bella, but remains silent. "Bella, I couldn't let him take you, because I fell in love with you, the moment I first met you, but wasn't sure about my feelings until last night when I saw at the lake. And yes, I love you, Bella. You're the one who made me feel this way in a long time.", Ash replied. 

"Enough! Guards!", Desmond yelled, as two each grab Bella, Isaac, Lili and Ash from their arms. "Isaac!", Bella cried, as two guards grab her and pull her away from Isaac. "Hey, don't touch her!", Isaac cried, as he runs up to her, but one of the guards punch him in the face. "Leave him alone!", Bella cried. 

"Let me go!", Lili screamed, as two guards held her by the arms. The last two pair of guards then grabs Ash. "Get your hands off me!", Ash yelled. "Shut up!", Desmond yelled, as he grabs Ash by the face. "You made the biggest mistake of your life, Ash.", Desmond replied. Ash then spits on Desmond's face. "Fuck you.", Ash replied. 

"Take them away, lock them in the dungeon, except for her!", Desmond replied, pointing at Bella and walking to the castle. Bella's guards escorts her to the castle first, as Isaac cries for her. "What are you going to do to her?!", Ash cried. "Isaac!", Bella screamed. "Bella!", Isaac cried.

The guards then escorts Isaac, Ash and Lili back to castle, throwing them all in a dungeon underground, while Bella remains above the ground, with Desmond. Ash tries to break down the dungeon doors, with his magic, but the door wouldn't budge, as the dungeon has been magic resistance, enchanted by Desmond. 

"Great! Dez enchanted the dungeon to magic resistance!", Ash replied. "What are we going to do, Isaac?", Lili asked. "I don't know, Lili. I don't know.", Isaac sighed, as he has already given up. Bella is forced to change her outfit and is forced by Desmond to put on one of Daniela's black dresses and is chained on the marble table, prepared to be possessed by Daniela. 

Back in the real world, Helena witness Lili and Isaac in serious trouble and fears for her daughter's safety. She grabs the book of legends and searches for the page that she's after, which she eventually finds, and chants an ancient spell, and a spiral of light appears in front of her and a mysterious girl appears in front of Helena, who smiles.