The Royal Ball

Lili returns to the cottage after shopping loads of fabric from the fabric stall, as Isaac is shock to see how much she bought from the stall. "How much did you buy?", Isaac asked. "Enough to make an outfit for you and a gown for me. I want us to look fabulous tonight.", Lili smiled. 

"Ok, I trust you and I'll leave to you, while I go feed the horse.", Isaac replied. Lili starts designing, by sketching the design first and seeing which fabric goes really well for each outfit. 

Lili starts designing Isaac's outfit and cast a spell to make the outfit. After finishing Isaac's outfit, Lili takes a good look at it and smiles to herself. "Perfect.", Lili replied.

Then, she starts with her gown, sketching out the design, choose the right fabric and use the spell again and her gown is complete, as she looks at it. Lili didn't say a word but smiles. Isaac returns after feeding his horse and comes in and sees his outfit display on the table. 

"Oh my...", Isaac replied, as he's speechless. Lili comes out and sees his reaction to his new outfit. "What do you think?", Lili asked. "Lili, it's amazing! You're amazing!", Isaac cried. 

"You want to try it on?", Lili asked. "Yeah!", Isaac smiled. Lili picks up his outfit and brings it into the bedroom. As she sets the outfit nicely on the bed, Isaac takes off his clothes to try on his outfit. As Isaac takes his shirt off, Lili is staring at him and is fascinated by his body and abs, which makes her blush, before looking away when he suspects her looking. 

Lili helps Isaac get into his outfit and after putting everything on, Lili takes a good look at him. "How do I look?", Isaac asked. "You look handsome, you look amazing!.", Lili smiled. "Thanks, Lili.", Isaac smiled. That night, it was the royal ball at the castle. Isaac has got into his outfit, and trying to make himself look good in the mirror. 

He notice that Lili is taking a long time to get ready. "Lili, are you done? The ball is starting in half an hour, and we don't wanna be late for the King!", Isaac asked. "Alright, I'm just doing some finishing touches, I wanna look beautiful for this ball!", Lili called out, as Isaac sighs with annoyance and resumes his finishing touches, when Lili's reflection appears in the mirror behind him. 

Isaac notice her in the mirror and turns around, seeing her wearing her beautiful gown and her hair tied into a beautiful lower braided bun. Isaac looks at her with dreamy eyes, as she walks out of the room, revealing her look to him. 

"Wow.", Isaac sighed. "Do you like it?", Lili asked. "I love it, you look beautiful, just like a real princess.", Isaac smiled. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself.", Lili smiled. "Come on, let's go.", Isaac replied, as he offer her his hand. Lili takes it and they go out of the cottage together, holding hands, and walking to the castle. 

At the castle, all of the villagers have arrived to the castle to attend the royal ball, and Isaac and Lili arrives to the castle together and gives his invitation to the guard at the front gate, who then lets him and Lili in. As the two enters inside the grand ballroom, it was beautiful, as they are amazed with the ambience. 

"Oh my...", Isaac cried. "Wow.", Lili cried. "Come on, let's go and enjoy ourselves.", Isaac replied, as he and Lili goes around the ballroom to look around and enjoy a drink by the feast table. 

Then a trumpet is played, which got everyone's attention, including Isaac and Lili. "People of Ronarus, may I present to you all, King Desmond of Ronarus.", the royal herald called out. 

The King comes out to make his entrance and Isaac and Lili are horrified that the King is in fact Desmond. "That's Desmond!", Lili replied. "He's the King?!", Isaac asked. 

All of the guests applaud for his entrance. "People of Ronaurus, welcome to the Annual Royal Ball and thank for coming for tonight. I hope you enjoy yourself tonight.", Desmond smiled, as everyone claps.

Everyone resume what they're doing and Isaac and Lili watches Desmond, sitting on his throne watching everyone enjoying themselves at the ball. "Where's Bella? Is she here?", Isaac asked. "I'm not sure.", Lili replied. Isaac leaves to go up to Desmond. "Where are you going?", Lili asked. 

"I'm going up to see the King.", Isaac replied, as he keeps walking, but Lili stops him. "No! You can't do that!", Lili cried. "Why not?", Isaac asked. 

"If Desmond finds out who you are and knows that you're Bella's brother, then he'll act fast on a new plan. We need to keep an eye on him from Bella's purgatory, while my mom will keep an eye on Desmond from the real world.", Lili replied. 

"Not only that, he'll kill us all!", Lili cried. Seeing it can be risky, Isaac backs out after Lili talk some sense in him. "Yeah, you're right.", Isaac sighed. "Remember, we're here to have some fun, not to cause trouble.", Lili replied. 

"Right, fun. In that case.", Isaac replied, as he take Lili's hand and walks her to the dance floor. "Isaac, what are you doing?", Lili asked. "Can I ask a young lady for a dance?", Isaac asked. Lili smiled and Isaac pulls her close to him, pressing their bodies to each other and start dancing.