The Search For Bella & First Encounter

Isaac and Lili gets dressed to the clothes, that was scattered all over the bedroom floor, and pick them up to put on. "If we didn't sleep together, then why did we wake up, in bed together?", Isaac asked. "And in our underwear?", Lili asked. "I don't know. But I don't think we did sleep together.", Isaac replied. 

"Yeah, I agree. Let's not talk about it.", Lili replied. "Good idea.", Isaac replied, as they continue to get dressed. After getting dressed, Isaac and Lili check out the outfits that they're wearing, and Lili tries styles her hair in a princess-style braid, but struggles to. Isaac goes to give her a hand. 

"Here, let me help you.", Isaac replied, as he undos the braid and braids Lili's hair, as Lili smiles. After finishing braiding her hair, he looks at it and smiles. "There.", Isaac sighed. Lili looks at the mirror, and smiles at herself. "It's beautiful. How did you know how to braid?", Lili asked. 

"Well, I've been braiding Bella's hair, and my mother taught me how to braid.", Isaac smiled. "Well, I love it. Thank you.", Lili sighed, giving him a kiss on the cheek, which took them both by surprise. Isaac smiles and Lili smiles back. "Come on, let's go and find Bella.", Isaac replied, as they both leave the house and search for Bella. 

Meanwhile, deep in the forest, there was a cottage and a girl arrives with a pile of wood in her arms, as a fire is going. The girl is in fact Bella, who has no idea where she is, and how she got there. "Where the hell am I? How the hell did I get here?", Bella asked herself. 

Suddenly, she hears a twig snaps and she quickly gets up and uses her magic to defend herself. "Who's there?", Bella asked, as she prepares to use her magic. Then a young man comes out of the bushes with his hands up, and slowly walks out. 

Bella looks at him and to her, he is an attracted young man with brown hair and brown eyes. "Easy, don't shoot.", he replied in a calm tone. "Who are you? Why are you spying on me?", Bella asked, still putting up her guard. "Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you. Can you please put down  your hands?  And I'll tell you who I am.", he asked. 

Bella looks at him for a minute and then she drops her hands and the young man sighs in relief. "Tell me, who are you and why are you spying on me?", Bella asked. "I'm Asher Black, but you can call me Ash.", Ash replied. "Bella Lightwood.", Bella replied. "Nice to meet you, Bella.", Ash greeted, with a kiss on her hand. 

"Now tell me, why are you spying on me? And where am I?", Bella asked. "Well, I think you're trapped in your purgatory.", Ash replied. "My purgatory?", Bella asked. "You were attacked by a dark wizard, and he has taken you captive, and he's using your body as a vessel, possibly for another witch, who had died years prior.", Ash replied. 

"And?", Bella asked. "When a witch or a wizard, possesses another witch's body, the body must be willing to possess, and if not, the witch or wizard had to force their way in, by sending host's soul into purgatory. You weren't willing to, and the wizard force his way in and send you here in your purgatory.", Ash replied. 

"Ok, how do I get myself out of here?", Bella asked. "Well, it can be impossible to do that. It takes a day for a witch or wizard to take over the body, and if you've been in your purgatory for a whole day, then it'll be too late. You've been in here for a few hours now.", Ash replied. 

"How do you know all this?", Bella asked. "Because I'm a wizard.", Ash replied, revealing his magic to Bella, and chants a spell, and a red rose appears in his hand which took her by surprise. He offers the rose to her and she takes it. 

"I need to get out of here, and you're going to help me.", Bella replied. "What?", Ash asked. "You heard me. I'm not going to let some evil wizard take over my body.", Bella replied. 

"Ok, ok. I'll help you, but you haven't learn how to cast spells, so you need some training and learn all these spells from me.", Ash replied. "Fine, just help me get the hell out of here.", Bella replied. "Alright then.", Ash smiled, as he climbs on his horse, and offers his hand to Bella. 

"Come on!", Ash replied and Bella takes his hand. Ash pulls her up to the horse and Bella sits behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. Bella and Ash then rides away together. Meanwhile, Isaac and Lili goes through the village, searching for Bella. 

"Bella could be anywhere, so we should split up and go find her.", Lili replied, as she goes her separate way, but is stopped by Isaac, who held her arm. "No.", Isaac replied. "Why not?", Lili asked. "We have no idea what's out here, Lili. I can't risk you to get hurt, and plus I made promise to your mom that I would keep you safe.", Isaac replied. 

Lili realises that he is right and decided not to go alone. "You're right, we should stick together.", Lili replied. Lili and Isaac continues to search around, but Bella is nowhere seen in the village, so they decided to leave the village to continue searching for Bella. They rode off on a horse together and continue their search.