The Lightwood's Fall

Isaac arrives back to his house and let out a huge sigh, as he's anxious and excited to reunite with his family, including Bella. He goes out of the car and Rupert takes out his luggage, giving it to him. 

"Goodbye, Mr Lightwood. Take care of yourself.", Rupert replied, giving Isaac a handshake. "Thanks, Rupert and you too.", Isaac replied, as Rupert gets into the car and drives away. Isaac goes to the front door of his house and knocks on the front door. 

But after a knock, there was no answer, which is a bizarre for Isaac. He knocks again, and still there was no answer. He tries to open the door, but it was locked. So he used the unlocking spell to unlock the door, which successfully unlocks it. 

He quickly open the door and goes inside. To his shock, he finds his home in ruins and the entire house looks like it has been vandalised. Isaac looks around and sees his father, dead on the floor in the dining room. Isaac runs to John's corpse. "Dad!", Isaac cried, trying to get a response from him, but no answer. 

Isaac realises that his father is dead, and he then cries. Suddenly, he hears something behind him from the living room. He turns around and sees his mother on the floor, in pain. "Mom!", Isaac cried, as he runs up to her and gently held her in his arms. 

"Mom, Mom! It's ok, I got you.", Isaac sighed, as he cradles her. Imogen looks up and sees Isaac in front of her. "Isaac? Is that you?", Imogen asked. "Yes, Mom. It's me.", Isaac sighed. Imogen held his face and smiles. "Oh, my son. My beautiful boy.", Imogen cried, as Isaac cries. 

"I miss you so much, Mom.", Isaac cried. "I miss you too, darling.", Imogen cried. "Isaac, your sister...", Imogen sighed. "Shh, it's ok, Mom. You'll be ok.", Isaac cried. "No, Isaac. Your sister, she's alive. He took her with him.", Imogen sighed. "Who?", Isaac asked. 

"I don't know. I don't know who he is, but he was after your sister. He has taken her. You have to go and save your sister.", Imogen cried. "No, I can't leave you here.", Isaac cried. "Isaac, my injuries are too fatal and it's impossible for me to be healed.", Imogen sighed, as she coughs, as Isaac realises that his mother is dying. 

"Mom...", Isaac sighed. "Isaac, I'm so sorry. But my time has come. You have to let me go.", Imogen sighed. "Ok.", Isaac sighed, accepting her decision. "Promise me, promise me that you'll find your sister and protect her at all cost.", Imogen sighed. "I'll find her, Mom. I promise.", Isaac cried. 

"Tell Bella that I'm sorry and that I love her.", Imogen sighed, giving him his ring necklace that Bella left behind. Isaac takes it and looks at her. "I will, Mom.", Isaac cried, as he held her. Imogen at her son one last time, and stroke his face. 

"I love you, Mom.", Isaac cried, which makes her smile. "I love you. Goodbye, Isaac.", Imogen sighed, as she takes her last breath and dies in her son's arms. 

Isaac then breaks down in tears, as he cradles Imogen in his arms. "Mom...", Isaac cried, as he continues to cry. Luna, who is somehow alive, purrs at Isaac. He looks and sees Luna next to him. 

He picks her up and cuddles her in his arms, as she quietly meows, which makes him cry. Isaac then had his parents' bodies buried at a nearby cemetery, and vows to avenge his parents and find Bella. 

"I'll avenge you both and I'll find Bella, I promise.", Isaac sighed, as he decided to seek help from Lili. He cast a magic portal spell, which will lead him to Lili's home. He looks at his ring necklace, "I'm coming, Bella.", Isaac sighed, putting the ring necklace back on his neck, pick up Luna and  he goes into the portal.