Chapter 3

Author's note:- The true story starts in this chapter. The preceding two chapters were only the basis for the plot...

*In the previous chapter.*

"Pidghott," it muttered, shaking her head. Ash dashed to his room in his house and returned with a Pokeball. It was Pidgeot's Pokeball.

"Huh," Ash said, taking a long breath. "Now, Pidgeot, come back!"

*Now.*

"It looks that you guys are doing the best!" said Ash, excitedly.

Ash's Pokemons had been having a good time when they rejoined Ash's squad after a long period.

*Time skip.*

When a mystery man approached Ash from behind, he and Jack were practicing.

"Hello, Ash! Someone is coming up behind us ", Jack murmured near to Ash's ears.

"May I ask who you are?" Ash said as he approached the mysterious man.

"I want to battle you," the unknown figure murmured quietly.

"OK, but who are you?" Ash inquired, curious.

"You don't need to know about me right now; instead, battle me!" said the mystery creature in a quiet but scary voice.

"Okk. Let's go, but in what format are you going to battle me?"

"A one-on-one battle"

"Okay, then... Pikachu, go! "yelled Ash as Pikachu leaped from Ash's shoulder onto the arena.

"Go, Lucario!" said the mysterious trainer.

"Let's start with Thunderbolt!!"

"Pi-ka, Pi-ka, Pi-ka, Pi-kaaaa...Chuuuu", yelled Pikachu as he fired a powerful thunderbolt.

"Protect!", the figure said, quietly.

"Now end it with full strength Aura Sphere!!!!" the guy yelled as Lucario shot an extremely powerful aura sphere that hit Pikachu exactly, sending it to faint.

Pikachu, who had defeated Leon's undefeated Charizard, had fainted in just one aura sphere, which shocked Jack.

"How powerful is that, Lucario?"

"You aren't that powerful right now... Go to Mt. Silver and train with all of your Pokemon, evolved or not."

Ash was in shock too as Pikachu was not able to stand in just one hit. He carried Pikachu to the Pokemon Center followed by Jack and his Typhlosion.

*Time Skip.*

"Ash? You look worried", asked Jack. Ash was still in shock and was thinking about what that man said...

*Flashback*

"You are not strong for now...Go and train with all your Pokemon, evolved or unevolved, as the Mt. Silver."

*Ends Flashback*

"Oh, sorry. I was wondering..."

"About what that trainer said?", Jack finished his sentence for him

"Yeah, I want to get to Mt. Silver, but I'm not sure why."

"What confusion! It's clear to go to Mt. Silver, Ash.", Jack said with full determination in his eyes.

"Jack, I believe you are correct. We'll just be going tomorrow! ", and Ash got to his feet and said.

"We?" Jack questioned, confused.

"Yeah, you're joining me, aren't you?"

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...