Chapter 10

*In the previous chapter.*

"Yes, Master, I agree with what Ash has said. Thank you, Master. Thank you very much ", Jack stated about Master.

"So, what are you two doing? Let's go!" Master said.

"Let's go!" said Ash. "Pikachuu"

*Now.*

*Skipped Second Stage Training*(Bcz it would be too boring.)

"Well, guys, let's train," Ash remarked to his Pokemons, but he was interrupted by Master.

"I don't think so, my child," Master responded quietly.

"What's the point, Master? Isn't it true that we have to train today? ", Ash said, noting that Master had never prevented him from training.

"But Jack is training," Ash pointed out, pointing to Jack.

"Yeah, but this task is solely for you," Master responded.

"Task?" Ash inquired.

Jack, who was training apart, overheard the talk and said approaching them, "What kind of 

work are you assigning to him, Master?"

"And why is this not for me?" Jack inquired.

"If you wish to go, you can go," Master replied. "However, the duty is exclusively for you."

"Yeah," Jack agreed.

"Ash, your objective now is to discover a mega stone and a keystone for your Pidgeot, which is called Pidgeotite," Master said.

"What! A mega stone as well as a keystone! Why shouldn't it be for me? ", Jack said, stunned.

"Your Pokemon don't have enough experience to wield the power of Mega Evolution," Master said.

"Oh, I see..." Jack sighed, a sorrowful expression on his face.

"Mega Evolution?" mumbled Ash.

"However, you would have to fight the Pokemon with your Pigeot, who is attempting to defend the Mega stone, so that the Pokemon may see you and your Pidgeot is deserving of that stones," Master said.

"Which Pokemon would that be?" Jack wondered.

"Go find out," Master answered, smiling.

"But where should we go?" Jack wondered.

"Visit the Silver Cave. It will be found there ", Master said.

Ash, on the other hand, was just standing there, thoughtfully.

"My boy, I know you will return with those stones, and then we'll talk about it," Master said gently after reading Ash's expression.

"OK, Master," responded the two as they set off to discover the cave.

*Author's note:- Sorry to my readers as I had not updated yesterday as I was busy. Also, I'm sorry for this short chapter as I'm busy till now and will remain busy for some days. So please understand. Once again Sorry😔.*