Chapter 22

*In the previous chapter*

*Next Morning.*

Dodrio yelled first in the morning when the sun rose. As a result, Ash and Pikachu awoke.

"I've never enjoyed such sleep in recent years," Ash commented as he stretched.

He then proceeded to the front door and exited.

*Now*

"So, everybody... Are you prepared? "Ash enquired of all his Pokemon.

All of his Pokemon gave a pleasant roar in response, then rushed over to Ash and began licking him.

"G-Guys, it's ok-okay now..." Ash laughed as all of his Pokemon licked him.

When all of his Pokemon returned, he stood up. Then he raised his cap, dusted it, and wore it in

his signature style before jumping in the air and exclaiming, "Let's go then!"

All of Ash's Pokemons leaped in excitement as well.

*Time skip till they inform Charles and reach Indigo Plateau where the match was going to commence.*

At the gate of the stadium, Ash called out the Pokemons which he will be using in the matches.

Ash tossed the Pokeballs in the air and from it materialized the original six.

"Snor Snorlax!"

"Venu-saur!"

"Blas-toise!"

"Grrraaahh!"

"Pidgaaawww!"

Pikachu then climbed from Ash's shoulders and joined the squad.

"Pika Pikachu!" exclaimed Pikachu.

"You will all be there to support me during the matches. Because it's the Kanto champion league, I'll be using all of my Kantonian Pokemon! ", Ash said with enthusiasm.

Everyone others yelled in unison.

"Now let's go!" Ash said, returning his Pokemons except for Pikachu, who climbed on Ash's shoulder. Charles, P. Oak, Tracy, and Gary greeted him as he entered the stadium.

"Hello, everyone!"

P. Oak remarked, "Hey Ash, my boy."

"Hey Ash/Ashy-boy, we're all here to support you," Gary and Tracy stated jointly.

"I don't think he's the Ashy-boy I used to call him... He is now an adult Ash, ready to take on the Elite Four "Gary mocked in his usual caustic tone.

"Gary, I believe you are accurate. I had all of my stronger Pokemons, but in my foolishness, I challenged leagues so that I might win! ", replied Ash, sarcastically, at which Gary sweatdropped.

"Now, Ash, leave. The elite four is ready to greet you ", explained Charles.

"Yes! Pikachu, let's go! ", Ash exclaimed with eagerness. He then sprinted through the league

building's halls and into the champions' league.

*I'm going to show only Lance and Ash's battle. Also, I will go according to the format of the Pokemon Firered game of the Champion's league.*

Ash reached the gate and was met by Lorelei, the ice type expert, the first of the Elite four.

"I heard you're going to challenge the elite four," Lorelei stated.