LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER

SUMMARY
Park Jimin has been struggling financially ever since the passing of his parents. Paying off tuition and working part-time while also going to college feels impossible, until he manages to strike up a deal with arrogant but also rich businessman, Jeon Jeongguk, after sleeping with him one lonely work night.

As smart as it seemed to be in the moment, Jimin couldn't have possibly prepared himself for the messy consequences following such an impulsive decision.

DISCLAIMERS
- Top!Jeongguk
- Powerbottom!Jimin
- Smut
- Kinks
- Some JiHope
- Age gap, legal, 7 year difference
- Basically a no-strings-attached-to-lovers concept
- Angst
- Fluff
- Their relationship is built off of the lust they possess for one another so similar to Hello, Darling, anticipate a lot of unannounced tension and smut-like scenarios

DISCLAIMERS- Top!Jeongguk- Powerbottom!Jimin- Smut- Kinks- Some JiHope- Age gap, legal, 7 year difference- Basically a no-strings-attached-to-lovers concept- Angst- Fluff- Their relationship is built off of the lust they possess for one another so...

Glaring, colourful lights. Blaring music, loud enough to strangle thoughts. Alcohol, strong enough to drown out sorrow and distract from reality. A sweet escape, some may put it. A headache, perhaps, for others. Despite willingly working at a club, serving alcohol to impudent, wasted customers, Jimin belongs to the latter. He wishes that Korean people didn't know how to party so hard. It doesn't help that foreigners are thrown into the mix, especially considering they're extremely loud and their excitement only amplifies with liquor.

Most nights feel nothing more than some kind of haze. Maybe it's because Jimin chooses to block out everything and focus on nothing more than doing his job. It's tricky because it interferes with his sleep schedule and sometimes school work, however, the people here tip well and he could use all of the money that he can get to sustain himself. Most importantly, he needs to pay for his schooling. It's a lot to balance and most may argue that if not exactly impossible, it at least seems as much.

And it definitely does. Jimin doesn't get enough sleep, he never gets enough to eat and he's normally always a few minutes late for his classes. Balancing so many things at once is taxing but as long as he manages to just get by, he finds worth in it, so long as he keeps his end goal in mind. More than anything, it's enough to fuel the already present current of persistence that travels through his bloodstream, just like a passage of water.

Jimin finishes wiping down and filling another couple of shot glasses for the umpteenth time this night, being as quick as he possibly can on his feet, putting his deft hands to work. He can feel his early morning rise begin to kick in as the clock strikes one am, yet the partygoers only start to grow more avid at this time.

A couple filled shot glasses leave Jimin's hands over the counter, swept up by the fingers of another. He's handed a wad of cash that he stuffs into his apron pocket, flashing a small smile. When the customer walks away, his grin fades and his tired eyes sweep over the busy club floor.

Even in high school, he was never that much of a partier. He prioritized his school work and distanced himself from most of the students who sought friendship. The only free time he ever had was spent looking after his mother who had fallen ill.