3. LITTLE MINX

This morning, Jimin walks into one of his classes. Usually, he manages to get away without any kind of limp. But right now, he definitely has one. And in fact, it's pretty obvious. Obvious enough to make the blond feel slightly embarrassed - something uncharacteristic of him. He takes a seat in the same spot he's been sitting in all year, running his fingers through his hair.

He did a little bit of snooping around the man's penthouse this morning when he probably shouldn't have. His one defense is that he hadn't been kicked out but even then, Jimin is a naturally curious soul. Yeah, definitely not nosy.

Jimin doesn't even think he had been left any kind of note. That or he couldn't find it. Either way, he had been left to wake up to an empty bed, which is preferable. It's always bad news seeing the same face twice when all it's intended to be is a one-night stand. Falling asleep in the man's bed was his first mistake. Doing enough rummaging around to figure out just exactly who he is was another.

How could he not know one of - if not the - biggest faces in the business world, when business is what he majors in? If his head isn't already fucked from the great sex and lack of sleep, he's in an even greater state of confusion. Fingertips squeeze at the bridge of his nose and tired eyes close momentarily as a means to adjust to the reality of the situation. But no matter how badly he tries to wrap his head around it, it doesn't work.

He isn't married, is he? What if he has children? Jimin is all up for sleeping with people he finds attractive but he is not about becoming a homewrecker, especially considering he knows all too well what it feels like to be cheated on. That's precisely why he doesn't do relationships anymore. The heartbreak is too extreme.

The students in the lecture room who are speaking quiet down when the professor enters. He sets his laptop up on the small desk just like he does every afternoon. Jimin could list all of his habits if he wanted to because as much as he needs to pull through all of his classes and graduate, they can get extremely boring and his mind tends to wander.

Such as right now, for example, before the lecture even starts. Jimin has his leg crossed over the knee and his grip over his closed laptop is extremely tight. Memories of last night flit through his mind - the way Jeongguk had him spread over his bed, desperately needy and impatient, two things he wasn't exactly sure he was capable of. The way he felt so impossibly good inside of him, and how his hips rocked back and forth in such a practiced way to the point Jimin felt like a mere puddle - submissive and willing to take anything that was given to him.

"Shit," Jimin mutters beneath his breath, squeezing his thigh. "Think about something else, you horny fuck." His eyes travel over the lecture room in a pitiful attempt at finding something different to focus on. He finds himself thinking about sex with his professor and it happens to help. "Gross," he sighs.

Soon enough, the lesson begins. Try as Jimin might, nothing can deter his thoughts from last night for too long. Usually, he forgets about who slept with him immediately. But this... this is different, for some reason. It sends him through an unfamiliar spiral that he can't quite seem to find his way out of. All that he can think about is Jeongguk, and the way he looked and felt so perfect over top of him.

"Alright, students. It isn't often that we have presentations from other people, however, this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. You're all here because you want to make names for yourself - because you want to succeed. Today, I have someone who can tell you first-hand what it takes." By this point, the professor has everyone's attention. He doesn't speak any further and he takes a seat in the first row of seats, leaning back comfortably.

Everyone looks around curiously and conversation breaks out as soon as a familiar face passes between the chairs, down the stairs and to the front of the auditorium. Guys and girls alike are swooning, meanwhile Jimin is frozen with his mouth hanging open wide.