Epilogue

Song: Weight of Living Pt. 1
By: Bastille

Fun facts and original ideas ahead.

Final chapter of the Transported series.

She walks to the dock, the breeze flowing past her and whipping her hair around.

She remembers. She remembers how she got here. She remembers how she met her friends. She remembers.

She remembers when she thought of this all as just a dream. Maybe she was right to think that?

She remembers when she survived. She slowly opened her eyes, groaning from a sharp pain in her leg. She lifted the large pile of rubble off of her.

She limped over to main Minecraftia, where she found it in ruins. She saw all her friends, searching for her. She ran up to them and hugged each of them.

They looked around the city. Complete destruction. Who knew that one person could cause all this trouble?

They knew. They know.

"It's in ruins," she said, her voice full of sadness. What do they do?

Simple. They restored it. They restored all of Minecraftia. Indeed it was hard work, but they didn't do it on their own. They had help from every single Minecraftian. Not one was left out from the project.

They were transported.

They saved it.

They remember.

"Wow!" the girls scream simultaneously. Tons of players swarm the area. They are surrounded by a fantasy-like world, but also modern at the same time.

"They will mysteriously teleport into Minecraft and be told to defeat the Endertwins to save Minecraft."

She remembers.

We smirk and run towards him, giving all the power we got.

I watch as Darkness collapses on the ground. His body disappears.

Darkness is gone.

Peggy remembers.

"We may die, but you're about to get what's left of us," he says.

As if we were battling the normal Enderdragon, Darkness and Sadness explode and disappear in a white light.

I yell out one sentence, everyone staring at me as I collapse to my knees and sob afterwards.

"Are you alive?"

I remember.

THE END.

~~~~~

What? That's the end. Do you really think there's more? Funny. No, really, I'm actually laughing. I am legitimately laughing. That's hilarious, isn't it? What, you're not laughing? Okay, then. It's just that, well, all stories come to an end.

Um, well, I guess not.

You see, this one doesn't end. It just doesn't.

~~~~

And that, ladies and gentlemen, ends the Transported series!!

Please don't be mislead by the last part of this story (the bolded words above). I can assure you there will be no continuation. What I meant but those last two sentences is that even though this series is done, the story still goes on. It still goes on in my brain and in your brains. Think about it. Just because I ended this story, do you think everyone in the story just suddenly froze?

Well, the fun facts and original ideas for this story will be coming up, then it's on to the dedications and what I will be doing next. Thank you all so much for supporting me throughout this series, it's been insane. Stay tuned for two more "chapters!" Peggy out!