Chapter 25

Creep's POV

June 23rd

After a long night, the others from my group finally wake up; first Sarah, then Squid, Anna and Ty. (The camp we set up was very well camouflaged.) I don't sleep because I'm a creeper.

Everyone quickly packs up camp after a fast breakfast while I keep watching the purple ball of light that is that mysterious orb.

As we continue following the orb, still being completely invisible, I make conversation with Sarah.

"Do you think we'll be able to stop Lee's vision from happening?" I whisper to her. She carelessly shrugs.

"I don't know anymore. In fact, when I did I know in the first place?" she whispers back.

I nod, understanding, as we continue to walk.

~~~~~

It's become night, so we take out our flashlights. Well, everyone but me. I don't have arms to hold a flashlight.

We all keep walking after getting out our flashlights.

But I stop. The orb. It shakes. The orb starts to glow all different colors. From purple, to dark green, orange, blue, m bright pink, yellow, bronze, and finally gold. The orb then explodes.

"W-what's l-left of u-us...." the orb trails off one final time.

Ty rushes over to the remains of the ball of magic.

"This one was a decoy!!" he screams. My eyes grow wide.

"Then the other orb...." Stampy trails off. He doesn't finish.

We quickly run back to where we last saw the other half of the team. Everyone shines their flashlights around the area.

They're not here. Just a trail of blood that eventually stops.

We call out their names. No answers. I look over at my group. I shakily sigh.

"She has them."