Dedications

Hey.

So.

Um.

Yeah.

It's over.

Not just this book, the entire series. It's done.

It's kind of weird to think about, eh?

So I guess you're all waiting for the dedications. Yep.

First off, I need to thank each and every one of you for supporting me throughout the series. I really appreciate it.

Now I really want to thank RessieTheSilverlord because she has always supported me, wasn't afraid to give me advice, and she was the first person to read the first few chapters of the series. Ressie, thank you so, so, so much for helping me out and for believing in me and the series.

I also want to thank StampyLee33 because Stampy (I'll call you that for short) was always so enthusiastic about this book and she was also one of the first to comment and tell me what she likes about the books.

Lastly I think I should thank every YouTuber who was in this story (including Sky!), because they make us laugh and smile everyday, and they inspired me to write this series.

Comment and tell me if I missed anyone who deserves a special dedication.

Now, you may all be wondering, and frankly I'm wondering the same thing, but what's next for little old Peggy?

Well, as you may know I plan to post short stories about the Transported series, from other fandoms, and some original ones. I'm also working on Chasing Brinley. Chasing Brinley will be the main book I'll be working on for a while, and hopefully I'll finish it.

But it's time I take a break. With my very busy life, I barely have time to write. So I'll be taking a break, I don't know how long, but don't worry. I'll most likely still post some things here and there.

So, as this being the final part of the Transported series, I'd like to do my old intro/outro that I've used since literally the beginning (modified from prologue of Transported).

Hey peoples! It's Peggy here!

I hope you all enjoyed my very first series! What did you think of it?

I just want to remind everyone that any YouTubers that are in this series are not my OCs. They are real people and real YouTubers.

Thanks for reading! Farewell, my fellow readers and writers! Peggy out!

You heard me, thanks for reading, and farewell.