Author's Note

Good day, everyone!

Different Two Sides is my third original story that I wrote, and this storyline might be cliche, but I believe that it still has a difference from other stories that have the same storyline. This also might not be your cup of tea since everyone has different preferences, viewpoints, and opinions. I highly respect that, so please refrain from leaving harsh and unnecessary comments or replies. Let's be respectful to each other; give and take.

I'm sorry in advance for the wrong grammar, the wrong spelling, the wrong information, etc. To be honest, I'm not that fluent in English, and it's not my mother tongue. That's my excuse, but I'm trying really hard to improve it, and I'm only writing to improve my English skills. What's important here is that I did my best to write this story, and I want everyone to enjoy it.

To those people who want to translate my story in their own language, I'm sorry, but I'm no longer allowing anyone to translate or make an adaptation because I don't want my readers to get confused about whether I let you adapt it or translate it because there are few writers who translate and adapt it without my permission. Kindly respect my decision and stop messaging me to ask if I can let you in. Thank you!

All the characters I used in this story are my idols. I love them so much, and I'm a fan of them. I'm sorry if I offended some of you by using our idols as antagonists.

This is fanfiction; everything written is untrue and just made up by pure imagination.

Please follow all the instructions below:

• Please refrain from leaving obnoxious comments.

• Stop comparing my stories to others'.

• If you don't like my story, feel free to stop reading it and remove it from your library.

• All rights reserved to the owners of the photos used in this story.

• Stop putting pressure on me to update this story.

Remember:

This story is G!P. It has some mature scenes.

I put labels like this [M] in every chapter that has a mature scene. I hope my young readers will not read the chapters with mature content. I don't want to ruin anyone's innocence here.

I'm also writing another new book, and it's titled "Ex-Girlfriend." I hope you all check it out and enjoy it.

Ex-girlfriend will be a G!P story and it will contain some mature scenes.