Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}

Stretching her arms, the orange-haired girl let out satisfied breathe. She felt absolutely refreshed. A pleased smile graced her lips as she just finished taking a nice hot bath after a tiring day. She pursed her lips, recalling how their world was supposed to be nothing but some fictional entertainment.

She shook her head. She shouldn't get worked up again by it, especially after a nice bath.

"Oh, Roselyn." She smiled at Erina, who acknowledged her as she entered the living room. "You've finished bathing," the pale-blonde girl noticed the girl's freshly worn nightwear. A cute light orange shaded nightgown that reaches her knees. It was adorned with adorable red ribbons.

Roselyn hummed, "yeah, a nice dip in the bath is what I needed." She sighed as she slumped down on the couch beside her. Dang, theese cushions were comfortable.

Avelyn nodded as she put her chin against her palms, agreeing with her. "Who knew after visiting the guild, we'll be attacked with such unexpected news," the brunette puffed her cheeks. She still was a little peeved that she had been reduced to a common love rival in the original game.

Hearing what Avelyn mentioned regarding their visit to the guild, Cynthia couldn't help but perk up. She was relaxing beside the brunette on another separate couch after she too had finished taking a bath. "Talking about that, how was your visit to the guild? Did anything interesting happened?"

Surprisingly, Avelyn merely sighed at her question. "Nothing much, pretty much an average day," she boredly said. Cynthia hummed, she would take it that they simply spend doing nothing-if the brunette girl hasn't started to grin mischievously. "Well, if you don't count our dear Rosey flirting with a certain boy~"

"A-Avelyn!" Roselyn shot up, becoming flustered when she heard her words. "I did nothing of the sort!" The orange-haired girl tried to deny it. Unfortunately, her friends don't seem to believe her.

"Wait what?! Who?! How?! Why?!" Cynthia immediately bombarded the young Thalias girl with questions.

"Really?! Spill the details! What happened?!" Erina also had squealed in excitement. She being the helpless romantic, joined Cynthia in badgering Avelyn with endless questions. Yet overwhelmed by the two blondes, Avelyn could barely explain anything properly.

Kathryn sighed watching the scene before turning to the white-haired girl beside her, "say Lily". The two along with Yumi were sitting on another separate couch, facing between the other mentioned two. "Mind telling us?" The green-haired girl referred to the events in which Avelyn practically splattered out.

"A-Ah it was with Callum..." Lily confessed.

"WHAT?!"

The shy girl shrunk back into the couch when Cynthia and Erina both appeared before her in disbelief. Both blondes had different expressions, Cynthia had her jaws dropped while Erina was bashfully squealing.

Lily could only nod her head. She was telling the truth despite Roselyn's claims of untruth in the back.

"You must be joking!" Cynthia snapped her head back at Roselyn. "Callum?! That cold bastard?!" She was gaping.

"Cynthia!" Erina scolded her. "Don't go insulting people, especially ones you barely know!"

Demising her scolding, Cynthia instead clicked her tongue. "C'mon! This is Callum! The guy who almost got us killed!" She scowled, recalling the previous event and their first encounter. Call her petty but she still won't like the guy. He just give her bad impressions, okay!

"That was Koda." Kathryn rolled her eyes, correcting her.

"But still!" Cynthia knitted her brows. "Roselyn, I thought you had better taste than this!" She raised a brow at the orange-haired girl.