Daddy - Tom Hiddleston

*Sophie is 25*

Sophie's pov...

"Love, what if he doesn't like me" Tom complains as he plops down on the couch next to me.

I rolled my eyes at him and pecked his cheek. "Nonsense Tom, he will love you. My dad loves everyone" I chuckled as Tom frowned at me.

I grabbed the remote in my hand and turned it on.

"May I?" Tom asked as he eyed the remote.

I handed it to him and got off of the couch. "Do you want tea?" I popped my head back into the livingroom waiting for Toms reply.

He looked at me and smiled "You know me so well darling" he winked and went back to whatever he was watching on the telly.

I went back into the kitchen and opened the cupboard where the mugs are, after it was open I jumped trying to reach the top shelf... Why am I so small standing at 5'3. I heard a chuckle so I turned around and set my eyes on Tom who is leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and his smile is stretched from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't laugh at me because I'm short." I looked at the floor and frowned, he's laughing at me.

He made his way towards me and stopped infront of me.

"Come on love, I was just messing with you, it's just that you're so cute when you try to reach for the cups. That's why I came out here." He chuckled and tilted my head up so I was looking at him.

I frowned and avoided eye contact. "Look at me sophie." He demanded.

But still my eyes where glued to the wall, he attached his forehead to mine so my eyes were focused on his.

"Don't be upset love, I love how small you are. Your head rests perfectly on my heart." He spoke softly and pecked my nose.

I couldn't help but smile at him which made him smile back at me and peck my lips. He pulled away and reached for two mugs on the top shelf and handed me them gently. I smiled up at him and took the mugs from his grasp.

"Thanks love, go back in the livingroom, I'll be out in two minutes." I smack his backside as he retreats to the livingroom.

I watch the way his back muscle tense and move as he walks back to the livingroom. Before he reaches the door he turned back around.

"I can feel you staring at my muscles, take a picture darling it lasts longer." He smirks.

I smile and reach in my pocket for my phone, his smirk drops and he looks shocked.

"Turn around then hiddles" I aim my camera at him.

"No love, I was joking." He eyes me, and quickly dashes into the livingroom before I can take a picture.

I giggle and put my phone back into my pocket. I shake my head and turn around to my mugs. I get the tea out the cupboard and put it in the cup, I wait for the kettle to boil. I think it takes longer when you're waiting next to it for it to boil, because when you go upstairs to have a pee. When you come down you have to boil it again. Like it doesn't take that long to pee. I heard the click of the kettle turning off, I poured the water into the mug then started staring it.

"How's the tea coming along love." Tom shouts from in the livingroom.

"I'm coming now Tom" I yelled back to him as I walked out of the kitchen with our tea.

"Of course you are" he smirks and grabs his tea from out of my hand.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his rude comment. He chuckled and patted the space next to him. As I sat down I nearly spilled my tea and Tom chuckled at me whilst putting his tea down onto the table, I took a sip of mine and put mine down also.