Held Captive at S.H.I.E.L.D - Loki Smut

*Victoria is 30*

Victoria's pov

I need to get out of this glass cage immediately. I wonder if Loki is okay, I hope they're not hurting him. God forbid if they touch him, I will fucking burn this place down.

"Calm your hot head darling, I am completely fine. We will get out soon my queen" Loki's chuckling voice came flooding through our mind link.

"Love this is no laughing matter!!" I scowled at him and rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"I can practically feel you rolling your eyes love, what did I tell you about that hmm?" he spoke back.

Smug little bastard. "You can't punish me when I'm not with you Loki." I replied cheerfully.

"Don't be so sure about that pet." He growled through our link.

That voice does things to me. "I can read your mind Victoria, don't forget that. Please no dirty thoughts, I don't want those petty mortals watching me stroke myself." He groaned to me.

This could be quite fun. I block him from my mind and decide on what I can start thinking about. I can send him visions of what I'm thinking. Hmm, yes I've got it. I open my mind for him once again

"what was so important that you had to block me from hearing your wonderful thoughts my love." He spoke softly through our link.

"Loki, I'm so wet for you love." I moan quietly to him.

"Oh gods, Victoria please not now." He grunts.

I chuckle and continue to tease him, "I want to ride you Loki, so hard. I want to scream your name." I speak breathless.

Thinking about this was actually getting me wet, this is definitely not what I planned.

"Fuck, you're killing me." I hear him mutter through the link.

I'll tease him a little bit more before I start sending my visions to him.

"Are you touching yourself Loki, are you stroking your solid cock. Are you thinking about me riding your hug--" I didn't get to finish the sentence.

"ENOUGH!" He roared through our link, it was so loud I actually winced. Oh baby I'm going to have some fun.

"I'm touching myself Loki, keep speaking." I moaned really loud through our link.

Hoping that he won't realise that I'm lying.

"Don't you dare take your pants off, I will not allow my wife to flash the whole of shield, god for bid Victoria. I will punish you, and you will not like it." He growled.

"Mmm, will you tie me up, ruin me for all that I'm worth. Taking me hard and fast whilst I'm blindfolded?." I whine to him.

"You'd like that wouldn't you my queen." He chuckled at me.

I think it's time to send him my vision, it's ready.

I concentrate on his mind and my vision. 'he's sat on the throne, bored and alone. I open the huge golden doors that lead me to him. He smiles at me

"ah come my queen, I have missed you by my side this morning" he speaks loudly as I stroll over to him.

He stands up and takes my hand pulling me to his chest whilst he kisses me passionately. I moan into the kiss and he slides his tongue into my mouth, his tongue gently caressing mine. I pull away from him and decide to take this further, I sit him down on his throne and straddle him.