Professor - Loki Smut

*Chloe is 20*

Chloe's pov...

"Chloe get your fucking lazy ass up" I hear Lauren shout from outside my door.

I groan and put my pillow over my head. She then bursts into my room and jumps on the bed trying to get me up.

"Come on girl we'll be late for college, I'm your bestfriend, not your fucking mother." She shouts at me and tugs the pillow off of my head.

I open one eye and look at her, she laughs and hits me in the face with the pillow.

"Come on Clo, you have 20 minutes until we leave, and if you're not ready I will whoop your round ass!!" She chuckles and gets off of the bed.

As she gets to my door she smirks

"we have Professor Laufeyson today" she giggles and leaves the room.

" I'M UP... I'M UP... God dammit woman, chill." I shout to her as I race to the shower.

*** 25 minutes later...***

"Oh come on clo, please put justin bieber back on." Lauren whines at me.

"If you want to walk to college, I suggest you shut the fuck up about this bieber guy, he is forbidden in my car... Got it?" I frown at her.

"Yeeeesh, what's crawled up your ass this morning?" She asks as we pull in to the college car park.

"Your dad, that's what crawled up my ass this morning, he left a mess up there" I laughed as we got out the car.

"Ew come on clo, what did I say about the dad jokes?"she groans. I lock my car and smile at her as we begin our 10 minute walk to English literature, Professor Laufeyson here we come.

"Sorry babes, but it's not my fault your dad is so fucking hot, Damn. Come on, if the tables were turned and Tony Stark was my dad you'd want to ride him as well." I fangirled to her again over her sex god of a dad.

"Ew no, that is disgusting. I should tell him what you say about him, see what he thinks about his precious little Chloe now" she laughs and sticks her tongue out at me.

"God yes, please tell him, he might consider me jumping on his huge dic---" I didn't get to finish she put her hand over my mouth.

"I swear if you even finish your sentence about my dads dick, I will not speak to you for the rest of the day. What would you think if I spoke about your dads dick. Well even though he is hot I'd never speak about him like you speak about my dad, and I certainly don't moan your dads name in my sleep... Ooooh Clint, harder. You're just glad I don't say that. You're nasty" She narrows her eyes at me and drops her hand from my mouth.

I look at my watch and my eyes widen "shit Lauren, we're late for his class. He's going to kill us." I panic to her.

I make Lauren step into the room first, she rushes to her desk and I walk in after her, and that's when he turns around from the board, oh come on. He didn't even see her come in, shit.

"Ahh Miss Barton, it was lovely of you to finally join my class. Stay at the end I would like to discuss your attendance. Take a seat!!" He says sarcastically.

I stand still, if he weren't so sexy I would shout back at the sarcastic prick. He smirks at me and taps his foot

"NOW!!!" He roars making me jump and rush to my seat next to Jack the football player.

He's quite hot but he's stupid as fuck. I smile at him and he winks back, I reach into my bag and get my books out. I stare at Mr. Laufeyson and his features, why is he so hot ughh. His long lanky legs, his long arms. Also his huge fingers, I bet he would be amazing at getting me to cum with his large hands. Don't even let me forget about his voice, that alone makes me wet. My dad told me about what he did years ago and that some how doesn't bother me, I just can't help but want him. He has told everyone to do work, shit I wasn't listening what do we do. I tap Jacks arm, he looks up and smiles.