Why Not? -Tom Hiddleston

Slight Warning before reading this one shot

Signs of discomfort below, it may be offensive and uncomfortable for some readers, so be weary please. Dont hate me, thank you❤

*Ellie is 28*

Ellie's pov...

Even though it was 1:30 in the morning I still waited up for my husband and his friend Robert to come home as they went out for drinks to catch up with one another. Robert is staying here for a few months because his house is getting fixed, it's not a problem that he is staying here though. We have became good friends and I think it is a good idea for Tom to have his friend around to distract him from getting stressed from his work.

I was sprawled out on the couch nodding off when I heard the front door open and muffled laughter, I checked the time 2:06am. I stood up from the couch and entered the kitchen where I come to find Toms face buried into the fridge and Robert sitting on the kitchen counter.

" AH HA, I told you we would have butter and ham for sandwiches " Tom shouts obviously excited that he has found the food he was searching for.

"WOOO" Robert cheered and jumped off the counter to get some plates from the cupboard.

I was leaning against the door frame with a smile on my face just watching how stupid these two are being. I cleared my throat and Tom looked up from his sandwich and rushed over to me.

"Love I am so sorry, did I wake you up. You should go back to bed, I'll be up soon." He looked so worried.

I put my arms around his waist and breathed in his musky smell.

"No hiddles, you didn't wake me up. I was waiting up for you, I don't sleep well when you're not in bed with me " I stared up at him.

He chuckled and bent down to give me a kiss, he started to deepen this kiss when we heard rob clear his throat.

"Aw how touching, but you could wait till you're both in bed." He gagged and chuckled.

"Oh shut up Downey, you're just jealous because you haven't got anyone to kiss." You laughed at him and stuck out your tongue.

"Oh trust me honey, I have plenty people to kiss. I just don't want to go there." He winked.

Tom chuckled and let go of me.

"Wait here love and I'll be back in. Rob, come out here a minute mate" he kissed my forehead and eyed Robert.

"Okay Tom." I replied to him.

I walked over to the kettle and put it on to make some tea, I need a hot drink. I finished making my tea, I swear I make the best tea ever and I think Tom agrees with me. I was stood by the sink cleaning my mug when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lips were at my neck, when did Tom have a beard, what the. I turn around in his arms but it is not Tom.

"Robert what the fuck are you doing, get off of me." I pushed him off of me and just stared at him in shock.

"Oh come on, you want some of this." He winked.

He walked back up to me again attaching his lips to my neck.

"Tom!!!" I shouted him.

Not knowing what to do. Robert just smirked and folded his arms. Tom rushed into the kitchen.

"What's up love, are you okay." He asked.

Whilst walking up to me and hugging me,

"your friend here thinks it's okay to kiss my neck." I looked up at him a bit worried.