Caught - Tony Smut ( Professor part four )

Feel free to leave a comment or whatever, let me know what you think of it☺️

SURPRISE BITCHES... Lol, no, jokes.. Enjoy☺️

*The outfits above are what Chloe and Lauren wear to Tony's party*

*They are the same age*

Chloe's Pov...

I'm so proud of Lauren, she has been with Steve ever since I sent him to our apartment a week ago. They're both so cute. I smiled at my text from her the day after, it said.

'Thank you so much, you're the best!!'

I remember chuckling at the text, knowing what happened the night before. I miss her so much, I haven't seen her that much lately. With her spending time with Steve and me spending time with Tony, don't get me wrong I love spending time with Tony. I'd just love to spend a day with my best friend. I sigh and turn over in Tony's arms, the sheets sticking to my naked body. I move even closer to Tony if that was even possible, I lean forward slowly and kiss his chest gently. I smirk to myself and think of what I can do to him right now. It's not very often that he's in bed with me when I wake up. He hardly sleeps, my poor baby, well he's 20 years older than me so he's not a baby, but he certainly acts like one a lot of the time.

I wriggle out of his arms and push him onto his back, I hold my breath when he moves slightly, but relax once again when he lets out a quiet little snore. Time to play, I look over at the clock. Ah it's only 10am, I crawl underneath the blankets and head down to his very naked manhood. I get butterflies of excitement as I crawl on top of him slowly and carefully. I grab his côck gently and put the tip in my mouth, I swirl my tongue around him and take him deeper into my mouth. His côck twitches and starts to grow in my mouth. I stroke up and down his length slowly as I suck hard on his manhood. He groans and his côck is fully erect now, I bob my head just a tiny bit faster and nibble gently on his tip. I would love to see his face right now but unfortunately the blankets are over me.

"What the fu-.. Chloe. Fuck." He finally wakes up and throws the sheets off of me so he can see what I'm doing.

I massage his balls gently and moan as I take him fully into my mouth. Tony bucks his hips and twists his hands into the sheets. He lets out a long moan which has me completely wet in just seconds, I moan again and he grunts.

"I'm going to cum Chloe. Fuck, so close. Don't stop!" He pants breathlessly.

I suck on his swollen tip and stroke the base of him quickly. I look up at him to see him staring down at me. I take him completely in my mouth and wink up at him. That seems to be his undoing. He bucks his hips and squirts his hot cum into my mouth. I swallow it all and take his now softening manhood out of my mouth.

He pulls me up to him and kisses me roughly on the lips.

"That, that's the nicest wake up call I've ever received. You're amazing. But now it's my turn." He smirks and flips me over so I'm laying on my back.

"Tony, you don't have to do anything." I giggle as he crawls down my body.

"I know babe, but I want to. I haven't ate for a while, and I'm starving." He winks as he separates my legs.

It's official, he kills me. If you would have told me a month ago that I would have just sucked Tony Stark off, I would have probably laughed in their face and told them in my dreams. And Lauren would have most likely punched me for saying such a thing. I look back down at him and he stares up at me for permission.