My Mission - Loki Smut

@crystal39409 gave me the idea for this story, thank you... Enjoy..

*Natalie is 20*

Natalie's pov...

"Natalie, I have a mission for you. Come to my office please." Fury barks orders through my ear piece.

"Yes boss." I huff back to him.

I stroll to my kitchen to get an apple. I take a bite and rush out of the door and head to my car.

Once I get in my car and start driving to shield, I start to think what fury could want me to do this time, I hope I get partnered with someone. I hope I get put with Tony again, he makes me so relaxed when we go on missions together. I also kind of like him. His cute face with his jaw that god chiselled himself, I love his goatee, the way it is trimmed to perfection. His beautiful big brown eyes, don't let me forget his lips. God they are perfect, they look so soft and juicy and the way he always bites his lip, I could bite it for him.

Stop it Nat, focus. I pull in to the car park just around the corner from shield headquarters.

I get out of my car and lock it, pulling the handle just to make sure it is locked. I walk up to the doors and hold my Shield ID badge up to the security man.

"Good morning Miss Styles. Have a lovely day ma'am." He smiles as he opens the door.

"Morning Travis, thanks, you too." I turn around to look at him whilst walking backwards.

I go to turn around but my foot gets caught on the carpet. I prepare myself for my fall and squeeze my eyes shut. But it doesn't come. I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I open my eyes and look down at the arms around my waist. What the hell. I stand up straight and turn around brushing my self off even though I didn't fall.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean t--" I started. I stare up at Tony.

"It's fine Nat, glad I could help the damsel in distress." He smirks and lets go of me.

I almost miss his warmth straight away. I just stare up at him smiling. Say something you dumbass.

"I am sorry Tony, I promise I'll watch where I am going next time." I chuckle and look at the floor.

"Oh nonsense, everybody falls over once in a while." He laughs.

"Do you want to come for some coffee?" He asks biting his lip.

"I'm so sorry Tony, fury wants to see me for a mission or something, maybe you can come with me?" I frown.

He's finally asking me to go somewhere and I can't even go. He smiles and nods his head.

"Okay fine, lead the way fireball." He laughs.

I giggle and shake my head at his nickname for me. We walk quietly to Fury's office but it's not an uncomfortable silence, we're both content being in each other's presence. Once we get to his office Tony grabs the door handle before I do and smirks at me.

"Ladies first. After you Nat." He smiles and opens the door for me.

"Thank you Tony." I smile up at him.

Ugh why am I so small.

"Stark why are you here?" Fury asks from across the room.

"I thought I could accompany the lady on her mission." Tony answers smoothly as he glances at me.

I smile up at him then I look back at Fury with my face completely serious, awaiting for his reply. He furrows his eyebrows and looks down at the table, he's obviously thinking about something. Tony clears his throat.