Breakfast is so good - Tony Smut (Final part of the Professor one shots)

********Quite important what's underneath.********

*This is a part five sort of, to the professor one shots.. It's set a year after my last one, Lauren really isn't in this one, but her and Chloe would be 21, Loki kind of had a breakdown after Tony's party, he's kind of went insane and he thinks he has some connection with Chloe (he doesn't) but I'm just clarifying it so you don't get confused☺️ some of this may be offensive to some people, and I'm just warning you, that it will get a little uncomfortable*

Loki's Pov...

Again, I can't be in here again. Cells, constantly in cells. I need her, Chloe. I need her.

"Loki, please eat brother." Thor frowns at my lack of appetite.

I roll my eyes and glare at the oaf.

"I am not your brother! Bring me Chloe." I let out harshly. He sighs for the hundredth time.

I know she's my soul mate, I know it, we connected when we slept together. I felt it, how does she have the power to walk away from our connection. Another failed attempt to bring down Stark tower got me back at Sheild. If Iron Man dies, then his precious Chloe comes crawling back to me, I need her.

"And what satisfaction will you get from it brother? she can't get you out of here" he furrows his eyebrows

I scoff at the word brother as he once again ignores my statement of us not being related, imbecile.

"If I bring her here, you have to promise to do nothing stupid, no games Loki." He frowns at me once again.

"Please get her Thor." I plead softly, I need her.

Chloe's pov...

"Tony, stop." I whisper in his ear.

We are sat eating breakfast with the Avengers minus Thor, he tends to Loki. We do this twice a week, in our pyjamas, I'm in Tony's shirt and a pair of his basketball shorts. And he looks fucking edible in just a pair of black sweatpants with no top on, i swear to god if nobody was here, I would be straddling him on that chair and we would most likely be having sex.

Tony massages my inner thigh under the table. Did I forget to mention that my dad is in the Avengers and he is sat directly in front of me.

"Tony, I swear to god I will chop your fingers off. My dad is infront of us, stop it." I whisper roughly down his ear.

I look up at his face and glare at him as he grins at something Bruce says, I know the grin is for what I said. He slides his hand further up my thigh, his hand is close enough that if he just pushed a tiny bit more he would be inside me. My breath is shallow as I try to eat my breakfast slowly. I try not to concentrate on his fingers slowly dipping into me. I clench my fists and bite my lip.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He whispers, his voice so husky it makes me shiver.

He slides two fingers in as deep as they will go and I let out a slow breath. I look up at him as he stares down at me, going in and out slowly. He winks and attaches his thumb to my clît. I gasp and my walls clench around his fingers.

"Are you okay Chloe? You look a little red." I snap my eyes off of Tony and concentrate on the words my dad just said to me.

"I-I uhm." I grip onto Tony's hand to make him stop, but he goes faster.

"I'm fine daddy, it's just hot in here." I answer as quick as possible without moaning.

He raises an eyebrow at me and I smile so he turns his head away and whispers something to Nat that has her smiling. Tony hits my g-spot, making me turn away from them, my hand shoots up to my mouth to prevent my moan.