My Love Part Two - Loki Smut

--- There will be no smut in this... Just fluff, sorry... People were asking for a part two, so here it is.---
*Still the same age as last time)
Amy's pov...

*** Two Months Later***

I still haven't been caught going to Loki's cell at night. It has been tricky the past few times I have been.

*** Two Months Before***

I can't believe I actually slept in Loki's cell with him and I didn't even get caught. I walk from the throne room to my chambers. I didn't notice Thor coming towards me until he grabbed my arm tightly in his hand.

"Ow Thor, what do you want?" I let out harshly.

"Where were you last night? I knocked on your door and you weren't there, and don't say you were asleep because you weren't." He spoke lowly.

Oh shit.

"None of your business, now let go of me. Now." I drag my arm away from his tight grip,.

"So you have time to have an affair on Loki with some stranger, but you won't have one with me?" He gets angrier by the minute.

What is he talking about.

"What in gods name are you talking about Thor." I ask, completely confused.

"That bruise, on your neck. You couldn't have possibly got it from Loki, he's locked up." He said curiously as he eyes my neck.

I gasp and touch my neck, I am going to kill him when I see him later on. How dare he.

"Oh fuck off Thor." I spat as I walk away towards my chambers.

*** Present***

Oh how I loathe him, Thor. you think he would finally give up on trying to get me to love him.

"Amy." I hear his voice from around the corner.

"Go away Thor." I roll my eyes and walk out to the gardens.

"Amy listen to me." He speaks gently coming up behind me.

I need to be sick.

"What do you want from me!" I let angrily.

"Listen, I am sorry." He says and grabs on to my forearm.

I look up at him and sigh.

"Yes, okay Thor." I say quietly.

"Is that it, is that all you're going to say. I thought you woul---" I cut him off.

I bent over spewing up into some flowers, Thor reaches over to grab my hair and pull it away from my face. He rubs my back soothingly. Once I stop being sick I stand up feeling dizzy.

Thor's pov...

That's all she's going to say to me.

"Is that it, is that all you're going to say. I thought you woul---" I don't get time to finish.

She curls over and spews up all over Mothers roses. I immediately reach for her hair to move it out of the way, I rub her back gently. She stands back up slowly and grabs my forearm, she wobbles a little bit.

"Thank you." She says quietly.

She smiles at me then falls to the floor.

"Amy!" I shout frantically.

I pick her up into my arms and rush into the palace. I see my mother coming towards us.

"Son, what is wrong." She says worriedly.