I'm Better (Professor part two) - Tony Stark Smut

* Anyone remember that one shot I done called 'Professor' well this is basically a part two but it won't have Loki in it.. If you haven't read that one, I suggest you do or it kinda won't make sense. This has been in my drafts for such a long time so I thought I should finish it so I don't have any drafts left. If you don't like Rdj/Tony Stark, that's your problem. But I love him so I don't care👌 Enjoy lovelies😚 *

(Look for the first professor fanfic, she is still the same age)

Lauren's pov...

It's been around about three weeks since I last saw my dad and it has been like a week since Chloe slept with our professor. I actually can't believe that she did, I'm kinda proud of her. She's been going out more than she used too, probably going to meet up with our beautiful professor. At least she won't be obsessing over my dad anymore, that's a relief.

I hear the door unlocking and in walks my best friend now.

"God Lauren, he's so good." She huffs to me.

I smile and shake my head at her.

"Spill." I chuckle to her as she throws her self on the couch.

She groans and sits up.

"Ugh, if you insist." She throws her head back and laughs.

"I was in the library, and I was looking for books on the history of England for my essay next week. And I'm not kidding Laur, I was in there for like ten minutes and someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. So I freaked out like any normal person would. But he put his hand over my mouth, and as I turned around it was Lok- I mean Professor Laufeyson. It was such a relief, I thought it was some freak. When he took his hand off of my mouth he leant down and kissed me, and one thing lead to another. He was banging me against the book shelves." She stared of dreamily as she was telling me this story.

"That sounds wonderful Chlo." I laugh and stand up to get my keys.

"It was, I didn't know I could squirt until today." She said as if it was normal.

"Okay Ew. Never say that to me again." I shuddered then chuckled.

"I'm sorry Laur. Where are you going?" She says as she stands up from the couch.

" you mean 'where are we going?' My dad wants us at the house tonight for dinner, and of course he wants his special Chlo to be there." I roll my eyes and smile at her.

" oh I totally forgot, I'm going to get a shower. But I'll meet you there in half an hour. I haven't seen your dad in so long, I can't wait to see that sexy piece of ass. Laur, you know if I banged your dad, what would you do?" She says dreamily.

" it's okay, and okay I'll see you soon. And once again, what did I tell you about talking about my dad? If you banged my dad, I would probably throw up, be mad at you. But I think I would probably forgive you. But that doesn't give you the rights to do that anyway, so back off. He's my dad!" I laugh as I walk towards our front door.

"I'll see you in half an hour girl." I shout as I close the door.

Once I get downstairs I get into my Audi and start the engine, I get goosebumps when I hear the roar of the engine. God I love this car, thanks dad.

I drive off towards Stark Tower.

Once I get there I park my car and get out. I walk quickly into the building and get into the elevator.

"Miss Stark, what a pleasure to have you here again. Welcome." Jarvis speaks up.

I look up to the ceiling, even though I know he's not there, I just always look up when I talk to Jarvis.