Heat - Tom Hiddleston (part two)

Authors note.

I said I'd try to write a part two, so I'm sorry if this is awful. I legit searched my brain everywhere for it and in some parts, I may have got a little stuck. But yeah, here it is. Enjoy 😂

Also.. just reread my last one shot, is it bad i kinda shipped her with james, dont know if anyone felt the same. But i did😂

------------------

Kayleigh's pov...

The car stops and i cant help but be nervous, i look over at Tom and notice he is still very, very hard. I lick my lips at how tight his pants are, he clears his throat to get my attention, i look away quickly pretending that he didnt just catch me staring at his erection.

"Come" his voice is strained.

My mind is in the gutter and my wolf purrs at his command.

'Faith stop being a whore, he means get out of the car. Dirty wolf' I say to my sex crazed wolf and she scoffs at me.

Tom stares at me with a hand stretched out with an eyebrow raised. Nerves erupt in my stomach, i am scared to leave the safe space of the car. The stories of his pack still terrify me, he still terrifies me. My heat has gone and my mind comes back to me. My heart clenches when i think of James.

A vicious growl rings through my ears.

"How dare you think of that vile male, you wont think about him again, do you hear me? now get out of the car before i drag you out" Tom's wolf roars at me, his eyes glowing bright gold.

My wolf whimpers, if i were in my wolf form her tail would most likely be between her legs. I scramble out of my seat and stumble out of the car. Tom's eyes still glowing gold, letting me know that his wolf has not settled down. I truly forgot to block him from my mind as he blocked me from his.

'Grab him now, calm our mate!' Faith panics through our link.

I am petrified of him, but i do what my wolf tells me to do and put my hand on his forearm and I jump as the sparks shoot up my arm, his chest rumbles and his blue eyes appear before me. I sigh as relief floods me, i dont know what his wolf looks like and i certainly do not want to find out right now.

"Now come my love, i have a promise to keep." All traces of his anger gone. his voice comes out gently and he gives me a cheeky smile.

I let him lead me through his pack house, not a single person in sight as they're all in bed i assume, I barely have anytime to look around the house as he drags me upstairs. We get outside of his door and he stops abruptly and i walk straight into his back. He turns around and stares down at me as he chuckles.

"I know you are nervous darling, i can feel it coming off of you in waves. There is no need for it love." He says calmly.

His hand grabs the back of my neck softly. My breath hitches, tingles burst from the contact on my neck. Before i know it his lips are on mine and all the fear i felt beforehand is forgotten.

3rd person pov...

His chest rumbles as their lips connect and he is still achingly hard. His boner from the car never leaving him which he thought was absurd. After masturbating it usually takes him at least 20 minutes to get hard again, he couldnt believe his eyes in the car when she removed herself from him that he was still as hard as he was as soon as he walked into that club.

He doesnt know what compelled him to go to that club again, it was like his wolf knew that she would be going. He was glad that he got to her before that disgraceful unmated male inserted himself in her. Truth was he knew that they have had sex before as he could smell him deep in her skin and that thought enraged him, he will admit that he shouldnt have took her in his car, but the smell of her heat was unlike any smell he has smelt before and his need to get that makes scent off of her was unimaginable. He couldn't deal with the dirty smell on her skin, so he did what his wolf wanted him to do and mate with his beauty.