It's about time - Steve Smut (Professor Part Three)

DymondDemon  You gave me this idea so I thank you for that, thanks for the idea, again. Here's what I thought of, hope you like it.

* I was supposed to stop writing but now that I was going to, people are actually giving me good ideas so uhm, I don't know hahaha but...  But I felt bad for writing this, I feel as if I'm taking Steve's innocence, and Also I feel as if he is my 90 year old baby, and for this, I'm sorry Steve 😂 *

Take note people... It says LAUREN!! Laur is her nickname... No Laura, who ever she is.... Good, I've cleared that up, enjoy a bit of smutty Steve time☺️ BTW, THIS IS SET TWO MONTHS AFTER CHLOE SLEPT WITH TONY!

(Lauren is the same age as Chloe)
Lauren's pov...

"Chloe, where are you going now?" I whined.

We were meant to stay in and have some well needed girl time, after I finally forgave her last week for sleeping with my dad, we have been glued together since then and it has been nice to spend time with her. She also broke things off with our hot professor and to say he's furious is an understatement, I actually find it funny at the stares he gives her in our lectures. It's as if he needs her to live, poor guy. He'll get over it.

"Stark Tower, do you wanna come?" She says and smiles politely.

"Uhm no thanks, I don't want to be there when you bang my dad. I don't need that visual again, I'm already scarred for life. Every time I close my eyes I can just see my dads ass and it is so disgusting. Thanks though." I say and shudder.

She cringes.

"Oh, okay. I'll talk to Steve for you, I'll put in a good word. Plus I love making him blush, I'll text you in a bit girl. Byeeeee" she shouts the end of her sentence as she shuts our front door.

I immediately blush red, how does she know. I didn't tell anyone. Oh god. What if she sleeps with him. No she wouldn't do that, well she slept with my dad but that was his fault. But what if Steve likes her, she is prettier than me. Since when does she talk to Steve to make him blush. I need to stop thinking about this, I'm just over-thinking it.

Chloe's pov...

The elevator dings as it opens. I have arrived in his living room.

"Chloe?" I hear Tony shout from somewhere.

"Who else?" I shout back.

He chuckles deeply and I sigh dreamily, even his chuckle is hot. Holy fućking god, he comes into view with tight white Calvin Klein boxers. Shît. I'm stood frozen with my mouth agape, not being able to take my eyes off of this beautiful specimen of a man who is walking towards me.

"Eyes up here baby." He chuckles.

I shut my mouth and look up at his brown orbs. He's smirking. Douche.

I put my hands on his chest and slide them up to his shoulders, looping them around his neck. I bring his head down to mine, he hovers over my lips.

"I've missed you." He breathes against my lips.

I shiver at how deep his voice is. I hum in response and peck his lips. He groans and pulls his head back and attaches his forehead to mine.

I trail my eyes down his chest, my thighs clench in my skirt. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Like what you see Chloe." He says lowly.

"Is that a trick question?" I answer him.

He laughs and pulls away from me.