Mine - Tom Hiddleston

*Ellie is 20*

Ellie's pov...

"Luke what are you doing?" I frown as he comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Kissing my girl, what does it look like." He chuckles and inhales my scent.

He turns me around in his arms and backs me up against the kitchen counter. He nestles his head in between my neck. My wolf is on high alert just Incase he tries to mark me, it wouldn't be the first time he has tried. He runs his canines gently against my neck.

"Luke." I growl, warning him to stop.

"Mm but you smell so good." He grunted and grazes his sharp teeth along my neck harder than the first time.

My wolf doesn't like this and growls loudly. He growls back and sticks his canines out to mark me. But before he moves any further I feel my bones crack and as soon as I open my eyes I am on top of him in my white wolf form. Snarling showing him my teeth. He lets out whimpers, he knows better than to mark the next alpha. I growl louder and he shows me his neck, a sign of submission. I scoff and stride out of the kitchen and out of the house so I can go for a much needed run.

What an ass hole.

"ELLIE!!" I hear Luke shout through the pack mind link.

I stop in my tracks just before running into the woods.

"What do you want Luke? I've had enough of your bullshit. I told you not to mark me, what did I tell you. No you didn't listen, you disobeyed me, once again. Yes we're fooling around but I told you not to get attached because I'm waiting for my mate. So I guess you just drop it and leave me alone. I have no feelings towards you so I suggest you fuck off." I spat through the mind link.

He whimpers once again, and I growl. God, alls I've done lately is growl at people. I'm becoming my father.

I hear pack members laughing through the pack link, a number of hoots and hollers coming through. I chuckle and shake my head at their foolish behaviour.

'Well get used to it girl, we'll be the alpha soon.' Leah says proudly to me.

I chuckle and let her take control of my body as we pounce forward and shoot off into the woods. I toss my head back and howl loudly, letting the pack know I'm going for a run. I hear my dads comforting voice in my head.

"Be careful baby girl." He said softly.

I rolled my eyes but smile inside since I can't actually smile in wolf form.

"Always daddy." I chuckle back to him.

I'm still a daddies girl inside, I just try not to show it as much, because showing weakness around the pack isn't an option, I need to be strong and stern so they know who is boss. I stop by a clearing and stick my white snout into the air to make sure there is no one around. I then slightly trotted forward towards my hideout where I go a lot of the time. Especially when I need to calm down.

Ugh Luke is such a fucking prick. I shift back into my human form and slowly walk into the beautiful pond, still in my naked form I step forward into the cold water, welcoming it with open arms as it surrounds my aching muscles.

Tom's pov...

"Are you coming for a run Darren?" I ask my beta through the mind link.

"Yes Thomas I'll be right there." He says formally.

I roll my eyes at him for the hundredth time today. We have been pals since we were pups and ever since I became alpha he became so formal with me. I chuckle to myself and walk towards the back doors. A blonde comes towards me and winks. I sigh and look at her with a bored expression.