Well Well Well - Loki Smut

*some of you may hate me for this one shot😂 but I'm sorry. There shall be no warnings in this one, just smut. No abuse or anything, so you're all good. Hope you all like it ☺️ The picture above is what they wear in the evening.*

Loki's pov...

"He is good Jane, he has changed now." I hear Thor say loudly.

We have spent more time together, and I'm not as cruel to him as I used to be, ever since we lost Mother even though that was many years ago. I sometimes forget and snap at him like I used to but he seems to understand.

"Thor, he is a murderer. How can you expect me to get along with someone who killed some of my family, and you expect me to be okay with that. It's ridiculous." Jane shouts at Thor.

I hear nothing more so I decide to pop my head around the wall to find Jane pushed up against the wall with Thor eating her face, he does nothing right, he's always sloppy. She doesn't seem to mind, she hasn't had real passion yet. I smirk to myself, I'm going to mess with her.

I walk out from around the corner and they don't hear me stop just behind them. Jane opens her eyes and stares at me, I wink and pucker my lips before walking away.

"Brother." Thor shouts before I get to the end of the corridor.

I sigh heavily and stop in my tracks, hearing Thor's large steps coming towards me. I turn around slowly to them.

"What do you need, Thor?" He ignores what I said.

"You've met Jane before, but it wasn't on good terms. And she is staying here for a while, with us." Thor says as he smiles at me.

I turn my head towards her and my lip curls up into a smirk. I grab her hand and kiss it gently, lingering there longer than I should of. She pulls her hand away harshly and Thor scolds her.

"Jane, how lovely it is to see you. How is your hand pet?" I don't drop my smirk as she glares at me. She must remember when she hit me years ago.

"Wish I could say the same, and my hand is wonderful. Thanks for asking. Loki." The way she spat my name venomously.

She wasn't fooling me, after all I am the God of mischief. The way her eyes went up and down my body made me smile wide at her, she knew I caught her. Her face went red and she glared at me. Thor was smiling, poor oaf.

"The glare doesn't suit you Jane. I am not going to hurt you, I have changed." She stops glaring as Thor looks down at her.

"Well I'm going to take these clothes off and soak in the bath. I'll speak to you later Thor. Goodbye Jane." Thor came in for a hug and I accepted it, I winked at her again.

Thor let go and we went our separate ways. I didn't look back as I walked to my chambers but I felt her eyes on my back as I walked away.

Jane's pov...

How dare he, I watch him walk away from us. You can see the muscles in his back moving as he walks. Thor tugs on my hand and we walk to his bedroom. We're going to get ready for a ball tonight, celebrating our engagement. Once we get into his large room, he removes his clothes, leaving his pants on. My sexual frustration getting the best of me. I walk towards him.

"Thor" I say seductively.

He turns around.

"Yes jane?" He's so naive for someone who is years and years old.

When I get to him, I trace the muscles on his stomach. I look up to him and bite my lip, hoping to make him understand. I slide my hands from his stomach up to his shoulders and around his neck. I pull on his neck so he is down at my level. I kiss him slowly and he responds straight away, his kisses are always sloppy but I don't mind. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist to find that he wasn't even hard. Does he not find me attractive. He pushes me up against the wall and as i'm about to pull away from him, I feel his length hardening.