Dads Best Friend Part Two - Tom Hiddleston

(She's still 19)

Nat's pov...

Ughh my bed is so warm right now, I think I had the best dream ever last night. Too bad that it wouldn't ever happen, I swear though I've had sex in my dreams before and it's never been that graphic. I know the sun is shining really bright but it hurts my eyes and I don't think I'm ready to be blinded yet. I'll just cuddle back into this hard comfy pillow. I heard a raspy moan from next to me, what the. I open my eyes, OH MY GOD, HOLY FUCK. Tom is in my bed! Naked! With a boner. Oh shit, that was not a dream, definitely not a dream. Is he having a wet dream. He's lying on his side facing me, yeah I'm going to turn around so my back is to him. What the hell, oh my dad is going to go crazy. He's going to kill me, shit.

Tom puts his arm around my stomach and pulls me into him, his boner is on my ass oh god. I look at my clock and it's 8:30am, ugh why am I up this early. I can definitely have fun in this situation. I turn around in Tom's arms and slowly push him so he is on his back, he is huge, wow. I gently get on top of him making sure the sheets are separating us because if they weren't we would be having sex again, whilst he is asleep. I grind down on him and he breathes in sharply, i started to repeat this to the point where I was moaning quietly and I was out of breath. Tom moans quite loud and stirs in his sleep, I start to grind a little bit faster on him. I shut my eyes and rested my head on his chest, I felt hands on my hips. I then looked into Tom's eyes and he is smirking at me.

"you know if you wanted to cum you could have woken me up Nat" his morning voice is beyond sexy.

I chuckled and kissed his lips. "I didn't cum Tom" I smiled at him.

"well we can't have that now, can we?" He whispered and flipped me over so I was now underneath him.

"No, no we can't. Get to it then" I told him.

He laughed at me then removed the sheets that were separating us. He swiped his finger across my wet folds and brought his fingers up to his lips and sucked on his fingers, oh god he's going to kill me.

"So wet for me already love, you taste ravishing" he winked then stuck his tongue straight into my mouth.

He pulled back and began kissing and sucking on my neck.

"only wet for you Tom" I pulled his head from my neck and pulled his lips down to mine.

He was rubbing his tip around my entrance, torturing me to death. I tried bucking my hips up to meet his but his hands held my hips down. I pulled back from his lips.

"Tommybear if you don't fucking put your cock in to me, I will kill you. Stop teasing me" I whispered harshly into his ear.

He chuckled and pecked my lips. He started to kiss down my chest taking a nipple into his mouth and nibbling on it making me arch my back. He then started to kiss and lick his way down my stomach, oh god. I know where he is going, I never let Jeremy do this to me. I'm not sure about it. I tug gently on his hair.

"Tom" I breathe softly. He looks up to me and I shake my head gently.

He crawls his way back up to me.

"what's wrong love, are you okay?" He asks looking worried.

"That's never happened to me before, I never let Jeremy do it to me. I don't know I guess it just makes me uncomfortable thinking about it. I'm sorry." I put my arms around his waist.

" Don't be silly Nat, you don't need to say sorry. I just thought you would be okay with it, I won't do that until you want me to." He pecked my lips.