Heat - Tom Hiddleston

*Importantttttt stuff below, please read it before you start reading the one shot. Thank you!!

SURPRISEEE!!! Sooo.. it's been a while, hasn't it? I'm so so sorry that it has been this long.. wanna clear some stuff up before y'all start reading. This by no means i'm going to start updating regularly again, so i'm sorry if it gets your hopes up. I will update when a detailed idea comes to me.. kinda like this one.

I know i have done one about Tom being a wolf before, but all i have been reading for the past few months are werewolf stories (if you know any amazing wolf stories, please drop the name in the comments) im obsessed with reading them. Me and my boyfriend of two years have split too, so i guess i can put in some more time of thinking of stuff to write (i hope) so i came back to wattpad to forget about all the pain and just everything and its helping (kind of) but yeah, enough of that cause it doesn't matter.

This one shot has absolutelyyyy nothing to do with the other wolf one. So if you get confused, i'm sorry. I hope you enjoy it, i am a bit rusty because i think it may possibly be over a year since my last update? I cant remember. So go easy on me, because im not even sure i can write good anymore. I'll stop rambling now.. thank you for reading this, i know its long. (That's what he said <_<)*

 (That's what he said <_<)*

You'll figure out who James is, and of course we all know who Tom is

You'll figure out who James is, and of course we all know who Tom is. Enjoy the story!!!

——————————————————————

Kayleigh's pov...

"Shannon!! What should I do?" I whine to her.

My best friend deserves a medal for putting up with all of my bullshit. I stare at her waiting for her response, knowing that she will most likely throw something at me for asking her the same question a million times.

"Jesus Christ, if I hear that one more time. I'm going to drown your sorry ass in the lake!" She growls at me.

Flinging her brown long brown hair to the side as she whips her head towards me. She pauses The Vampire Diaries and faces me, and I know I'm about to receive a lecture from her. Her green eyes harden as she stares at me, I'm trying not to crack a smile at how funny she looks right now. She takes a breath before she starts speaking.