Well Well Well - Loki Smut (final part)

*Thank you for all giving me your opinions, I really enjoyed some answers. And I guess almost everyone wants with Loki (me too☺️) and I'm sorry for the person who wanted her with Thor but I am choosing Loki. I'm sorry. Sending much love to everyone.*

*Morning After*

Jane's pov...

I wake up but keep my eyes closed because I know how bright it is in here. I stretch and roll on to my back, I put my hand out for Loki, he's not there but the sheets are still warm, he must have just got up. Thats funny, I didn't even feel him move from me or get out of bed. That's when I hear the shower running. I smiled to myself and got up out of the bed, I almost forgot I was naked. I barely ever sleep naked but ever since I've slept with Loki, I haven't slept with clothes on yet. I open the bathroom door, I love his open plan shower, it takes up like one whole wall.

I turn to look at myself in the mirror and I gasp at my appearance, I have love bites all across my neck, a few on my breasts and some on the top of my thighs. All from Loki. Apart from one of them, Loki seemed to have stayed well away from Thor's. I can tell it's his because of how deep the colour is and how different it is from all of the others.

"Well pet, are you just going to stand there and admire my work of art on your body or are you going to join me love." Loki chuckles behind me.

I look at him through the mirror as he walks towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and hums as he rests his head on my shoulder, his wet body against mine makes me shiver. He kisses my neck and let's go of me.

"Come shower with me." He puts his hand out for me to take.

I turn around and take his hand as he drags me towards the shower, I swear to god his bathroom is bigger than my first apartment.

3rd person pov...

They finish their shower and to her surprise nothing sexual happened, well apart from when he was washing himself, he stroked his hard length twice with his soap covered hand. Her stomach clenched at the sight but that quickly went away as he poured shampoo in her hair for her to wash.

"Loki, I'm going to go and see Thor. And also I'm going to get dressed." She turned to look at him, worry etched onto her face.

"Come here darling." His voice comes out soft.

She walks into his embrace and he kisses her forehead and teleports them into Thor's room. Jane opens her eyes just to catch Loki smiling before he leaves her in Thor's room. She looks around the room and she spots Thor right away sitting on a chair on the balcony. She walks out to him and rests her hand on his shoulder gently, he doesn't flinch or speak, he just sighs heavily and grabs her small hand in his large one. He stands up and pulls her into his warm chest.

"I'm so sorry Jane, last night didn't go as I wanted it to. And I'm so sorry for hurting you. I already know your decision in my gut, and it's already killing me. You must know that I love you so much. And I am truly sorry for always leaving you and never treating you as you deserved." He hugged her tight to his chest and let his salty tears leak down his cheeks.

Her heart ached for him.

"Stop saying sorry Thor, I forgive you, you have nothing to say sorry for. It's me who has to say sorry to you, for sleeping with Loki behind your back. And not respecting your decision to wait before we had sex and I realise how selfish that is of me. I hate to admit that your gut is correct and I have chosen Loki, I don't think it's fair to give you false hope, and I'm sorry for all of the pain I have caused you, and I do love you. But I just don't think my heart belongs to you anymore." Her voice cracks and her chin wobbles.