Well Well Well - Loki/Thor Smut (part two)

I feel so sorry for Thor in this one, I'm usually alwayssssss team Loki, but i'm for Thor on this one😢 but seriously.. This is actually the worst one shot I have ever done. So I'm sorry about that. Read at your own costs.. Because this turned out worse than I actually thought, like. It's really bad hahahhaa.

*The morning after*

3rd persons pov...

Loki was the first to wake, for a few seconds he was confused as to who the woman was that he was spooning. But then it sunk in. Jane. He was trying to ignore his erection that was resting in between the cheeks of her round plump ass. She moves in her sleep causing Loki to moan, he readjusts himself, sliding himself further in between her, his swollen tip nudges against her damp entrance. One buck of his hips and he would be fully seated inside of her. Loki didn't know that Jane was awake and she could very much feel how hot and hard he was and how wet he was making her.

She pushed her back into Loki. He let out a low moan.

"Naughty girl." He chuckles down her ear.

He hugs her from behind and pulls her against his chest, he throws the blankets off of them and they fall to the floor. She is still yet to speak as she only chuckled in response to Loki. She didn't know what to say to him, she was just going with her gut, and her gut told her to lift her leg up for Loki to hold as he slid inside of her from behind. Loki didn't know that a woman could be so flexible as he held her leg up and fucked her from behind.

"Loki." Jane moaned a bit too loud.

She threw her head back against his chest, she held her own leg up as Loki caressed her heavy breast in his large hand. Loki can't control his speed, with the moans she makes every time he hits her g spot and the taste of her skin. He can't stop. He throbs in her as her velvety walls clutch onto him. She can feel her release nearing.

"I love being inside of you." Loki groaned down her ear, making her shudder.

"Yes Loki." She gasps as he circles her clit quickly.

He bangs into her harder, racing for release. His balls tighten as his balls slap against her moist skin.

"So tight for me pet." He clutches her throat lightly and squeezes gently.

She never felt that type of pleasure, ever. Her vision was becoming blurry and her toes were curling, Alls she could concentrate on was Loki's thrusts and his hot breath on the back of her neck, it was driving her insane and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh god, Loki. LOKI YES, RIGHT THERE BABY, YES." She screams and spasms as she grips onto the sheets.

Thor walks into Loki's chambers. Both of them unaware as they orgasm together.

"Brother have you seen-"

"JANE!!" Loki roars as his cum squirts inside of her.

"YES, fill me to the brim Loki." Jane yells as she orgasms a second time.

Thor's heart breaks at the sight in front of him.

Jane's pov...

"YES, fill me Loki." My insides crumble as I cum again.

My eyes are squeezed shut, Loki is still buried deep inside me. Loki groans into my neck and kisses it gently. He thrusts slowly and I let go of my leg and Loki's arms are ripped away from around me and I feel a cold rush of air..

"Loki?" I turn around to face him.

My breath catches in my throat as I see Thor with his hand tightly around Loki's throat. This situation would have been funny on any other occasion, Loki naked, trapped against the wall by Thor. But this situation is the furthest thing away from funny. I can see as Loki struggles to breathe and that's where I get my motivation to move.