Oh Gods - Loki Smut

*Peyton is 20*

Loki's pov...

That wretched quim. How dare she converse with me then go into my so called brothers chambers. Bored. I haven't pranked in a while. I walked down the corridor back towards the oafs room, there is a closet next to his room. I entered the closet and rested my hands on the wall, making the wall go transparent. I could now see and hear everything that Thor and Peyton were saying. She is leaning up against the wall trapped between Thor's arms, she's smiling up at him and Thor is smiling back. She giggles at his poor attempt of a joke, does she not see what a dick he is. He leans down slowly and pecks her lips, this infuriates me for some wicked reason. I transport myself to sitting on Thor's bed, now watching them whilst their kiss deepens. I clear my throat but they don't hear me.

"Dear brother of mine, I don't think your mortal will be fond of your decision to fondle someone else." I speak loudly to them so they hear me.

Thor sighs as Peyton gasps and cranes her neck to look at me.

"Brother, you have no reason to be in my chambers. Why are you here?" Thor speaks quickly in short breaths.

Ooo he's nervous. "Thor, Thor, Thor. You naughty god, what will Jane think? Of course you'll have to tell her, if you want to be honest. You'll crush her." I smirk at his facial expression of the mention of his loved one.

"Loki, leave my chambers. Take your friend with you, that was nothing. She is nothing but a toy to play with." Thor spits as he shoves us both out of his room.

I chuckle at his behaviour but turn my head to Peyton as she sniffles, upset at Thor's words. I don't really know how to react in this situation. I do not comfort people, I'm the one who hurts them and makes them cry.

Peyton's pov...

His perfect thin lips, those green eyes, that voice that makes your knees turn into jelly. I smile up at Loki as he tells me about his morning duties. He must be able to tell, how can he not. I blush whenever I speak to him, I know he can read minds and also see people's dreams. Ughh I LOVE YOU, you idiot. I'm mentally shouting at him in my head.

"Loki, you must be exhausted. Go get some rest my prince." I speak quietly to him as my face flushes at calling him my prince.

That smirk, I blush and look to the floor as he says his goodbyes. I hate being so nervous.

"Lady Peyton, how are you this morning?" Thor booms as he comes around the corner.

"Hello my prince, I am fine, thank you for asking. How are you feeling?" I smile sweetly at him.

"Peyton, what have I told you, please call me Thor. I am feeling great this fine morning." He booms.

"Come, I must show you something." He says a bit quieter now smiling brightly at me.

He takes my hand in his bringing me to his room, I have been in here many of times as Thor used to be my bestfriend as a child. He brought me over to his helmet.

" it is a new one, it has engravings on it. Isn't it lovely." He sighs as he talks about his new shiny helmet.

" ah yes Thor, it is quite beautiful, and really shiny." I giggle as I look at him looking at his helmet lovingly.

"Not as beautiful as you Peyton." Thor States and looks into my eyes.

I blush and look at the floor, what has gotten in to him. He starts moving closer to me, so on instinct I move back, until i come in contact with the wall.